watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Travel Problems going to Fulham

Started by Lighthouse, August 19, 2010, 11:04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Supporters planning on attending this Sunday's match against Manchester United at Craven Cottage should note that the entire Circle Line will be closed this weekend due to line upgrade work.

There will also be no westbound service on the District Line between Barking and Embankment.

It is recommended that supporters using the tube allow extra time for their journey. For more information, please check the Transport for London website|.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/August/WeekendTravelUpdate.aspx#ixzz0x2qAk1SI
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FatFreddysCat

Lucky i'm an armchair/pub fan. Please no more offers of tickets by the way, i'm watching it down the pub with  2/3 Northolt Whites, probably in Eastcote if any others fancy it. But thanks for the offers, much appreaciated (you know who you are  :54: ).

SmithyFFC

Cheers for that Lighthouse. Guess I'll have to take me chances and try and park somewhere relativley near.  :dft005:
FTID

ScalleysDad

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on August 19, 2010, 05:06:16 PM
Cheers for that Lighthouse. Guess I'll have to take me chances and try and park somewhere relativley near.  :dft005:

If you have an hour to kill before the game its worth opting out of the nonsense around the Cottage and park up on the Barnes Bridge side of the river or around the back of the Fullers brewery and then just stroll in along either embankment. If you do park up around Barnes don't forget to cross at Hammersmith Bridge !!!! I know a plank who stayed on the Barnes/Putney side talking rubbish and had to buy a stadium burger and a drink as compensation ................... its easily done honest.
The Battersea end of Wandsworth Park is doable as well. 

SmithyFFC

Quote from: ScalleysDad on August 19, 2010, 06:16:07 PM

If you have an hour to kill before the game its worth opting out of the nonsense around the Cottage and park up on the Barnes Bridge side of the river or around the back of the Fullers brewery and then just stroll in along either embankment. If you do park up around Barnes don't forget to cross at Hammersmith Bridge !!!! I know a plank who stayed on the Barnes/Putney side talking rubbish and had to buy a stadium burger and a drink as compensation ................... its easily done honest.
The Battersea end of Wandsworth Park is doable as well. 

Cheers mate, Ill take that into consideration!
FTID

FatFreddysCat

Or perhaps you could try missing out the yellow line for a differant colour, hardly difficult   :doh:

Andy Crysell

TheDaddy

Bump only because i havent been doing me job  :57: Cheers Lighthouse !
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "