Quote from: fulhamben on August 25, 2016, 06:00:34 PM
Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on August 25, 2016, 05:58:05 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 25, 2016, 05:56:38 PM
Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on August 25, 2016, 05:54:36 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 25, 2016, 05:43:05 PM
Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on August 25, 2016, 05:37:50 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 25, 2016, 12:43:42 PM
Quote from: nose on August 25, 2016, 12:31:18 PM
cauley was good apparently on sky they were very impressed.
i thought he did his job well he hods the ball and uses it really well.
I wanted to see smith alongside him.
I htought cottee said nothing was going for him and a night to forget, was early in the second half when he said that
Quote from: westcliff white on August 25, 2016, 12:43:42 PM
Quote from: nose on August 25, 2016, 12:31:18 PM
cauley was good apparently on sky they were very impressed.
i thought he did his job well he hods the ball and uses it really well.
I wanted to see smith alongside him.
I htought cottee said nothing was going for him and a night to forget, was early in the second half when he said that

I think we've looked much worse when he's started the last 2 games. Smith is in form and must be starting until we get another striker in. I still doubt if Cauley will make it at this level, I'd love him to but just can't quite see it yet.
define in form?

Scoring goals. I think it's a fair way to judge a strikers game.
then cauley has more this season.

Aren't they both on 2 but Smiths were league games rather than against a league 1 club?
i was counting pre season too. but yes both on two if you want to exclude that. both are pretty useless if front of goal, at the moment, so it boils down to what they do when they dont score for me. and ill take woodys off the ball work over smiths. plus smith is handy to come on for the ole route one

I think we look more dangerous from corners with Smith especially with Cairney and Joz now delivering good balls (Ross was turgid) and he's also a good body for defending them. He is sluggish moving about the pitch though but for me is still underrated. Fans chant Cauley's name when for me he's barely ever done more than Smith but since he plays for England U21s people seem to believe he's better. Just my opinion though. I think we all can agree we need better.
i see it as just that though, look dangerous without actually being dangerous. i was desperately hoping for a new striker in by saturday. no doubt we should still have enough to beat them who ever we pick up top
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

aaronmcguigan

Cauley left out of the u21 squad for England? Surely this means big Sam will call up both Woody and Smith for the seniors