watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slav Tweet just now...

Started by Jeroen, August 31, 2016, 01:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeroen

"We continue to work hard at Motspur Park for a long season which won't be easy. #FFC"

Reading between the lines this is not good news... unless he has a sinister sense of humour!

Lighthouse

After 11 tonight with no good news the conspiracy theories will begin to fill in the empty places where transfer speculation used to be.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

NJFulham

Quote from: Jeroen on August 31, 2016, 01:31:32 PM
"We continue to work hard at Motspur Park for a long season which won't be easy. #FFC"

Reading between the lines this is not good news... unless he has a sinister sense of humour!

he talks about fighting and determination every week.

..FOF..

I think he is talking about Adebayor...

...and the sh*t that the team have to go through to make him good again  :005:

The Rock

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 31, 2016, 01:33:28 PM
After 11 tonight with no good news the conspiracy theories will begin to fill in the empty places where transfer speculation used to be.

More like the conspiracy theories becomes fact. Would have rather seen him tweet something about a striker coming out of the physios room with a gold star. We really not going to sign a striker I wonder at all?!?!

Holders

He's saying that the season won't be easy - he's said before that he needs a squad that's large enough to be resilient.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

..FOF..

They are having training I believe.

So any hint of signing by a Fulham's staff will probably come after their training is over.

General

I think it's probably a bit of all of that. He knows and respects how competitive the league is. His respect for it shows that he gets it being difficult and with the aim to be to get out of the league and be at the top end, he probably gets that we need more up front to keep us competitive throughout the season especially if we're going to compete.

What we as a club really want and should be looking to get in to the premiership, especially with all the new tv money coming in to the league. It'll filter into the championship, but why wait for it to filter down when we could be bringing in substantially more funds and better players with that.