more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

International Fulham players Challenge

Started by dannyboi-ffc, September 03, 2016, 12:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funky Fulham Dave

Quote from: cmg on September 09, 2016, 12:19:37 PM
I guess it is a bit geekish, but I certainly enjoyed it. Good to rediscover some forgotten names and to discover some never before heard of. Also interesting to sift out those who didn't get caps while with us but should have (Mullery etc). Saha was at Manchester United for three whole weeks before France called him up!

The geography test might be a bit tough for me. How close does the connection have to be? For instance - starting with Aruba, Hyndman scored against them for US u20s. Close enough?

049:gif
Why not?

I've had a quick look and I reckon the 50-mark is easily achievable.

But trying to match any Fulham connected employee to countries such as Bhutan, North Korea and Tuvalu might be just a quest to far.

Anyway congrats for your contribution. I'm sure someone will nick the imfo' and put it into the mainstream.

cmg

Quote from: Funky Fulham Dave on September 09, 2016, 03:05:37 PM

But trying to match any Fulham connected employee to countries such as Bhutan, North Korea and Tuvalu might be just a quest to far.

HaHa! North Korea (that fun loving state where they explode nuclear devices in their own country which is slightly smaller than England) is easy. Neil Etheridge has played against them several times, at least once while still with us.

Actually Etheridge with 50+ caps for the Phillippines provides a connection with a whole host of unlikely countries.

dannyboi-ffc

did anyone mention Liam Donnelly? Pretty sure he got a random call up and came off the bench for Northern Ireland
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

ealex40

Quote from: gang on September 03, 2016, 12:51:31 PM
Haynes, Cohen, Jezzard, Mitten, Leggat,
Mitten was never capped while at Fulham, especially as he was disgraced upon his return from Colombia.

How about Jim Langley and Jim Taylor, from an earlier era?