News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What do you reckon the gate will be at the Birmingham game?

Started by terryr, September 03, 2016, 03:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

I'm flying in from Dubai and got my tickets, but noticed there was still quite a few available.
Surely after our start to the season and the fantastic transfer window we will get close to a sell out?
What does everyone reckon?

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 03, 2016, 03:13:22 PM
There are Double Gates at Fulham FC, I expect them to be made of Wrought Iron, with Mortace Locks, and are probably a little rusty, and their Hinges make a grinding squeaky sound when opened. 
As for the Crowd attendance, I hope it will be in access of 18,000 and a Dog.

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Yamus

Does anyone remember the pigeon that refused to fly away when the game was on at the hammy end, it was a few years ago.

stokesy

Travers Barney

Brum been given additional 1100 tickets so if they sell them there will be just shy of 4000 blue noses at the Cottage.

coyw
We are the whites

EastEndWhite

There should be more than were at the Cardiff game but how do we know how many of the extra are Fulham fans and how many are away/neutral fans?  Other clubs announce how many away fans have attended games but I've never seen Fulhama do it.

AnEssexFan

If Birmingham bring 4,000 then I'd guess the crowd could be in excess of 21,000
@leightonrw07

fcfulham55

If there's 4000 blue nose'd fans then the maximum attendance can only be 4002.

Every time I tell someone new that I support Fulham, I always hear. "Well there has to be someone" or "wow, wonder who the other fan is".

Therefore this board consists of me, and one other fan with hundreds of different accounts.

Well I lie about 4002. We may get over 4002 though because there's the "neutral zone" and fans.

Sent from my Nokia 3310

filham

Surely our feel good factor is higher than it has been for a few years and we are capable of topping the table .

A lot of fans are now back from holiday so I am expecting a gate of about 18,000 plus an additional 2,000 to see the new striker we have been begging for all season.

Jims Dentist

Depends on the weather on the day, but given a reasonable day, 20k, + 10 Peaky Blinders who have sneaked in by hiding their peeked caps complete with razors.

SP

I screwed up our return flights from holiday so it'll be minus 2 I'm afraid.  Will be missing my first home game in years, the last game being Wolves when we thumped them by 5.

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

Bronaldinho

Hopefully there will be a decent turn out. (19,321 If I have to guess)

We are on a decent run after all, so it should fill the fans with optimism.

It's going to be a tough game though, especially as Birmingham will be happy with us having most of the possession as they'll look to break on the counter with pace.

If you haven't already, you can read the match preview on my blog; The Craven Corner.

thecravencorner.wordpress.com
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Mince n Tatties

Difficult to call heavy to torrential rain forecast for South
on Saturday, whether that will materialise well have to wait and see.
20, 077..

filham

Rain still being forecast for  the afternoon but we musn't let that stop us from supporting this new Fulham team.

Remember there is no such thing as bad weather just inappropriate clothing.