News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone watching this awful England performance??

Started by Fulham Tup North, September 04, 2016, 05:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

:dead horse:   We have been spoilt watching Fulham this season....... 
No imagination, awful passing, awful crossing... eleven strangers wearing England Shirts!
Nothing changes   064.gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

GloucesterWhite

Same players that were disgraceful in the Euros and they get to play again! Don't know why I bother to watch.

H4usuallysitting

Mince n Tatties

Do same as me and dont watch.
International football has been crap for years, its a thing
Of the past, teams playing not to lose than trying to win.
Watched just 2 games of the Euros and that was enough, to think
we've lost a weekends football because of these games..... :031:

OdecaMynoT

Same old, same old.

Watching paint dry is my preferred option.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Southdowns White

No. Stopped watching England years ago.when was the last time something worth watching actually happened?

cookieg

The papers are going to have a field day with "Big Sam" and this sh!t£.

Jem

The last few minutes reminded me of the Keystone Cops! Haven't laughed so much for ages.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

rubbernecca

I don't get Stones. Why is he playing forward of Rooney?

Is he a:
Attacking CB?
Number 10?
Luxury defender?

bobbo

Well posted Northy, I was nervous to post the same for fear of being slagged off.they got lucky at the end but I so agree they made schoolboy errors in every position, the only player to be anywhere near reasonable was Rooney. I must admit football at all levels runs through my veins but I had more than one eye on the cricket.Appalling performance.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Burt

Thought Lallana was the pick of the generally mediocre bunch. He was energetic, was the only one who made penetrating off-the-ball runs, and unlike the rest was prepared to have a shot. Pleased that he got his first goal for his country.

bog

Our new manager said after that Rooney was outstanding and had controlled the match.... :dft011:

092.gif

fulhamben

well after watching the first half of the scotish game, i can now tell you that england are the new barcelona. we will walk this qualification, even with fat sam at the helm
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

davew

Haven't bothered to watch an England game for over 2 years now and no regrets!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

One Martin Thomas

No change....  we'll get through to Russia, our fans will get terrorised by local thugs and we'll go out in second round.

I actually don't understand what happened to Roy Hodgson; makes no sense to me, however, we've gone from clueless to brainless.

fulhamben

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on September 04, 2016, 08:44:47 PM
No change....  we'll get through to Russia, our fans will get terrorised by local thugs and we'll go out in second round.

I actually don't understand what happened to Roy Hodgson; makes no sense to me, however, we've gone from clueless to brainless.
roy was just out of his depth. so scared of losing, that he never set us up to win. plus he never had the balls to drop gerrard and rooney when they didnt deserve to be in the team
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

cookieg

And smugness.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: fulhamben on September 04, 2016, 08:40:25 PM
well after watching the first half of the scotish game, i can now tell you that england are the new barcelona. we will walk this qualification, even with fat sam at the helm

If they cant win a group consisting of Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia
Lithuania and Malta, then they should be banned from playing
International football.
Crewe Alex could win that group.

Carborundum

Quote from: Burt on September 04, 2016, 08:37:43 PM
Thought Lallana was the pick of the generally mediocre bunch. He was energetic, was the only one who made penetrating off-the-ball runs, and unlike the rest was prepared to have a shot. Pleased that he got his first goal for his country.
Agree with this.   He and Alli were a cut above the others.  Walcott and Henderson were the pits.  Even though we got the goal, the inescapable conclusion over two games this summer is that England are about as good as park-the-bus Slovakia.

cookieg

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on September 04, 2016, 08:51:37 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on September 04, 2016, 08:40:25 PM

If they cant win a group consisting of Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia
Lithuania and Malta, then they should be banned from playing
International football.
Crewe Alex could win that group.

Come on Malta!!