News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Should We Be Looking for An Unattached Striker?

Started by Horsfield_No9, September 22, 2016, 10:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

If we play two up top, who gets dropped to make way? We'd lose our ability to dominate possession and I feel we're too lightweight in centre midfield to play 4-4-2. Can't see Woodrow making it if we want to get promoted.

@jolslover

Quote from: The Moose on September 22, 2016, 07:00:14 PM
If we play two up top, who gets dropped to make way? We'd lose our ability to dominate possession and I feel we're too lightweight in centre midfield to play 4-4-2. Can't see Woodrow making it if we want to get promoted.

Agree, I think switching to two up top would be a bad idea. Especially with the strikers we have, Only way I would want to play 2 up top is if we switched to a 532 but thats not going to happen.
STH H3

AlexW132

Jims Dentist

Depends on wages for Cham.
He started ell for both Arsenal & Palace but then faded.

hopper

Would love Cavenaghi from that list, don't see it happening though. Chamakh could happen and would provide something different than what we already have.

hovewhite

Quote from: hopper on September 22, 2016, 08:48:19 PM
Would love Cavenaghi from that list, don't see it happening though. Chamakh could happen and would provide something different than what we already have.
He could only be an improvement on what we have here!!

filham

Perhaps we are being a little hasty and expecting too much too soon from Martin, lets give him another game or two before writing him of as a failure.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: hovewhite on September 22, 2016, 09:10:06 PM
Quote from: hopper on September 22, 2016, 08:48:19 PM
He could only be an improvement on what we have here!!
Apparently Cavenaghi has a very serious knee injury sustained in April and recovery is expected to take at least 8 months.  His last contract was, therefore, cancelled by mutual agreement.  Shame. 
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.