watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

bottom 3 by xmas....

Started by jarv, October 01, 2016, 02:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

cant beat any of the poor teams in the division, cant win at home, cant win away, cant score any goals, cant score a penalty.  What more evidence is needed?  They had all summer to sort out this mess.  ANOTHER saturday ruined. :dft007:

Hoppus

Fulham76

Quote from: jarv on October 01, 2016, 02:48:09 PM
cant beat any of the poor teams in the division, cant win at home, cant win away, cant score any goals, cant score a penalty.  What more evidence is needed?  They had all summer to sort out this mess.  ANOTHER saturday ruined. :dft007:

We all knew it was going to be a big problem not replacing McCormack & Dembele, absolutely every one of us saw this coming apart from our dopey transfer people.

At least we have a sh*t hot stats man who's quality with a computer.... very useful!

Buffalo76

Khan's doing his best to completely fcuk us up isn't he. All his stupid stats based decisions guy should jog on 4 a start.

fcfulham55

It certainly doesn't look good. Any confidence at the start of the season is now lost.  Definitely top half looks bleak, and you're just a complete deluded idiot if you talk about promotion.

If someone offered me a 20th place finish right now, I'd take it. Hell,  21st will do even. Just to be safe. 

I don't mind hearing all Khans búllsh1t in the summer if we're still in the championship.  Would be a better position for a decent owner to step in and invest into the team!

Really, Khan has done exceptionally well at destroying the club. The faith from more of us will be lost when you see it all again in the summer.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

fcfulham55

By see it all.. I mean, the lies lack of investment. And the sale of our only decent players.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

fcfulham55

But at least the riverside development looks all set, to begin work in the decade or 3.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Statto on October 01, 2016, 04:18:23 PM
We need this chairman out, now
This will be just another mild inconvenience for Khan.

"Shahid, one of pools on the yacht needs to be drained so we can clear a pipe, oh and Fulham have been relegated." 

"Damn...
Oh well. What's for lunch?"

"Relegated"....." Is that good"

Burt

I'm sorry, I just don't see us as bottom 3. I think we have more quality than the last two seasons, and the reality is we are only a "January-signing-of-a-proven-goalscorer" away from being a top-half team.

Not to take away from our problems, which were amply shown in spades today, but I just don't see us being as bad as the last two seasons.

Mince n Tatties

Ross just missed a pen for Villa.. Lol

Peabody

Can somebody please explain to me exactly how we replace the owner?

hopper

Quote from: Burt on October 01, 2016, 04:45:36 PM
I'm sorry, I just don't see us as bottom 3. I think we have more quality than the last two seasons, and the reality is we are only a "January-signing-of-a-proven-goalscorer" away from being a top-half team.

Not to take away from our problems, which were amply shown in spades today, but I just don't see us being as bad as the last two seasons.

Yeah I agree. Think we need to hold on and not change too much, despite problems.

filham

Quote from: Burt on October 01, 2016, 04:45:36 PM

In the last four games at the Cottage we have scored but two goals and won but two points, that form is quickly going to take us down into the relegation zone again.

AlexW132

Quote from: Peabody on October 01, 2016, 05:23:20 PM

Show him that you want him out, banners, protest groups, anti Khan propaganda. However, as we are seeing in the case of Villa and Blackburn and Charlton, it doesn't really end up well.

Dodger53

Khan and his useless board have conned us again. Top 6 my arse. Ali mac will be drafting next year's renewal apology letter by Xmas if we carry on like this.

HatterDon

at Christmas we'll be in the top half of the table -- unless we fire our manager again
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

davew

Quote from: Peabody on October 01, 2016, 05:23:20 PM
We need somebody who can shoot straight and on target!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: HatterDon on October 02, 2016, 01:34:48 AM
at Christmas we'll be in the top half of the table -- unless we fire our manager again
Are you serious, the only way we will finish in the top half of the table is if the top 10 teams go into liquidation!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Statto on October 02, 2016, 02:09:23 AM
October:

QPR home - lost
Barnsley away
Norwich home
Villa away
Huddersfield home

I can't see us getting a single point this month

I fear you may be right. Barnsley is a possibly maybe but you just know you know who will hit form at Villa Park. Who would have thought some of us would be looking with some envy at the Huddersfield model. Structure, plans A to Z and a team spirit right through the squad. Now their bubble might burst when the silly money comes into play around January but at least they have the building blocks in and settled. Norwich could be messy if we have nothing to offer from our so called forwards as their current team could simply camp on the halfway line and have shooting practice. Blimey what a thought. Roll on November.