https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

sorry

Started by nose, October 01, 2016, 04:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

sorry to add another post and more of the same
Aluko and martin should never start again
aluko was so poor he would not get in a kids sunday team... when he got the ball for the second penalty the whole section was screaming for him to not take it
martin? what a waste of time, i do not believe the manager could possibly have wanted him. my youngest son knew something of him and said he was pants, but he ain't that good

cairney? started the season well but remains a second rate poser most of the time

without parker we fell apart.

woodrow remains the best player to lead the line in this formation

aluko needs to be dropped

martin needs to be returned.. josabed is staggeringly anonymous

I do not entirely blame the manager although he sjould not have allowed aluko to take the pen... we plkayerd well, made chances missed two open goals, hot the cross bar, missed two pens... we should have had five.... i actually still blame the board for sabotaging the purchasing. the owner was entirely honest when he said he would do whatever it took because clearly that was untrue... whils ali mac/rigg/kline remian in situ we will never go forward   if khan does not sack thoise three he is not doing what it takes   and i now doubt the ownser's mpotives.... i do not have a clue why he is here, is demonstrating no leadership and allows incompetence to reign supreme... we are wrestling defeat from the jaws of vctory because of the owner... this is entirely his fault, nobody else.... he is free to call me and i can tell him how easy it would be to correct.

Bill2

Nose, judging by the state of your spelling your are as angry as I am, but I have to disagree about Jozabed. He is one of the outstanding players ever match he plays. Constantly setting up attacks by some amazing passing. Unfortunately he is outstanding for the opposition when as holding midfield player he constantly passes to the opposition creating chances and goals (as in today).

ffc73

Jozabed is Ruiz in disguise and Piazon'a twin

Lightweight and airy all of them and no use in the Championship. Best off on the continent where they can showboat and drift in and out of games

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: FFC73 on October 01, 2016, 04:28:35 PM

Lightweight and airy all of them and no use in the Championship. Best off on the continent where they can showboat and drift in and out of games

Said this the day he signed, he may have all the skill in the world, but if you don't have the physicality to back it up you ain't gonna make it in The Championship
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on October 01, 2016, 04:35:45 PM

Said this the day he signed, he may have all the skill in the world, but if you don't have the physicality to back it up you ain't gonna make it in The Championship

You seem to be claiming all your predictions are right lately. You got the lottery numbers by an chance?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on October 01, 2016, 05:03:15 PM

You seem to be claiming all your predictions are right lately. You got the lottery numbers by an chance?

5, 13, 17, 23, 33, 54

Bonus ball 3
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

nose

Quote from: Bill2 on October 01, 2016, 04:23:12 PM
Nose, judging by the state of your spelling your are as angry as I am, but I have to disagree about Jozabed. He is one of the outstanding players ever match he plays. Constantly setting up attacks by some amazing passing. Unfortunately he is outstanding for the opposition when as holding midfield player he constantly passes to the opposition creating chances and goals (as in today).

i am dyslexic and a poor at typing...  cannot see the errors and this computer has spellcheck disabled

but josabed is probably OK if used differently.

@jolslover

ahaha how can you say Jozabed was anonymous? He literally won us a penalty and hit the crossbar with a good freekick.

STH H3

hopper

We won games in this league with Ruiz. They do make a difference, but need grafters behind them.

JHaynes Paperboy

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on October 01, 2016, 05:03:15 PM

:005:

JHaynes Paperboy

Quote from: nose on October 01, 2016, 05:05:35 PM
Quote from: Bill2 on October 01, 2016, 04:23:12 PM

i am dyslexic and a poor at typing...  cannot see the errors and this computer has spellcheck disabled

but josabed is probably OK if used differently.

I thought that like me you had sausages for fingers and was hitting two keys at the sametime.

nose

Quote from: @jolslover on October 01, 2016, 05:06:42 PM
ahaha how can you say Jozabed was anonymous? He literally won us a penalty and hit the crossbar with a good freekick.

he has talent but when he came on parker the difference was amazing. anaonymous is what he was ... perhaps if he would have scored rather than strike the bar i would not have mentioned him, but he didn't
if parker was really injured then it was a shame but if it was because parker is old then it was a massive error to change him, he was obviously our MoM

@jolslover

Quote from: nose on October 01, 2016, 06:03:31 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on October 01, 2016, 05:06:42 PM

he has talent but when he came on parker the difference was amazing. anaonymous is what he was ... perhaps if he would have scored rather than strike the bar i would not have mentioned him, but he didn't
if parker was really injured then it was a shame but if it was because parker is old then it was a massive error to change him, he was obviously our MoM

I think Parker was injured, I seem to remember him going down a few minutes before the sub was made. Parker was having a good game agree.
How can you say he was anonymous when he won us a penalty that should have got us a point.
STH H3

Carborundum

Jozabed is pretty good around the opposition box and clueless in his own half.  Obviously clueless, targettably clueless.  He should not be played as a central midfielder.

Piazon seems alright to me.

Neil D

Aluko was our best player in the first half but less effective in the second but still warrants a place in this team.  Martin is a bit of a donkey.  Derby must have been delighted to find someone to pay his wages.  At least the bargain-basement Smith wins the occasional ball in the air.

nose

Quote from: Neil D on October 01, 2016, 06:14:43 PM
Aluko was our best player in the first half but less effective in the second but still warrants a place in this team.  Martin is a bit of a donkey.  Derby must have been delighted to find someone to pay his wages.  At least the bargain-basement Smith wins the occasional ball in the air.

Aluko unfortunately was hopeless throughout with descion making  non existent shooting wen he should have passed and passing when hee should have shot
Parker was mom throughout
Sorry to disagree but the man wastes his imense talent because he does not think