watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team for Norwich

Started by Alukoslover, October 15, 2016, 08:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alukoslover

Big next game at Cottage on Tuesday night, personally would go for this sticking with a similar team:
Button, Odoi, Madl, Sigurdson, Malone, Parker (if fit), Johansen, Cairney, Piazon, Aluko and Martin

fulhamben

How long is kalas out for?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Alukoslover

@jolslover

Agree I would keep the same team with maybe Madl in for Ream
STH H3

fulhamben

H4usuallysitting

I'm thinking the Cottage will be 85% full, and we'll win 3-1

NJFulham

Same team but Mcdonald for Johansen.

fulhamben

Quote from: NJFulham on October 16, 2016, 03:24:07 PM
Same team but Mcdonald for Johansen.
Johansen played well did he not? And Mcdonald has been far from convincing in his last few outings. Plus playing with Parker and Mcdonald will just invite them on to us. And we all know what happens when we do that. Need either Johansen or Tunni next to Parker imo

epsomraver

Drop Button! he is a clown bring back Marcus!

Skatzoffc

Tunny in for Johansen & Madl in for Ream from me.

Deffo not Parker AND MacD again pls. One or the other.
Also keep Cairney central.

COYW!

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Skatzoffc on October 16, 2016, 04:11:53 PM
Tunny in for Johansen & Madl in for Ream from me.

Deffo not Parker AND MacD again pls. One or the other.
Also keep Cairney central.

COYW!

Completely agree with this. Mac is a good replacement for Parker, but the two together are far too similar. I think Johansson is industrious and very skillful, he or Tunnicliff in the side along side Parker. Madl for Ream every day.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

H4usuallysitting

I'll just settle for a winning team

cmg

Just watched the full game (looks like I'll have to start saving for the three quid for next month's installment.)
Malone was immense, ran them ragged down the left flank well before any red card was produced.
Aluko was also terrific. Never stopped running, showed speed and skill, he is only fractions away from being an absolute star. I suppose it is those fractions that meant we could get him for nothing.

When we have a full squad the manager will have some difficult decisions. Excellent.

Madl, and then Kalas when fit, should surely get the nod over Ream. Sigurdsson is there to stay.

Odoi or Fredericks? Tricky.

Johansen or Tunni? Even trickier. Johansen was impressive yesterday, more skillful than Tunni but less good defensively.

Don't see MacDonald getting in unless Parker wants a rest, which doesn't look likely anytime this decade. I agree we don't want both at the same time.

Piazon and Aiyite are not really like for like but there aren't really any other vacancies.
Will Jozabed, highly rated abroad, and LVC ever get a look in?

These are  the right sort of problems to have.

Twig

Just exchange Madl for Ream and leave the rest alone, they have earned it.  I personally marginally prefer Betts but now is not the right time for that change.  Johansson is good going forward and we need to break down defences at home so for me he stays.

Jims Dentist

Agree we should keep Cairney central.
This should not even be an issue, it was clear from last season that he does not excellent when wide.

Chutney

Bettinelli in for Button and Madl in for Ream, everyone else deserves to keep their place.
C O Y W

dannyboi-ffc

Unlike Cardiff, Burton, Birmingham, Bristol City and QPR the expectation and desire to win is with Norwich.  They won't be sitting deep hoping to nick a point. In fact I reckon we will be like the away team like we were vs Newcastle.

On paper it will be a tough game but this is Norwich and we all know what normally happens, I reckon we could nick it if the players turn up.

Keep the same team unless Kalas or Ayite are fit. And possibly Fredericks for Odoi who isn't that great and Madl for Ream
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

davew

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on October 15, 2016, 10:01:54 PM
I'm thinking the Cottage will be 85% full, and we'll win 3-1
I am thinking whatever you are drinking it must be clouding your judgement!! (lol)

I hope you are right, I hope we do win and then I will certainly change my opinion on what we might achieve this season, long way to go and if we can turn the Cottage into a fortress then we are candidates for a play off place!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Egham White

Finally getting to a game this season with work, domestic stuff etc preventing me so far. Looking forward to it
Everybody hurts sometime

RaySmith

It was  brilliant being right behind the goal when Aluko scored.
He is some player, and just needs composure in front of goal, which he certainly showed on Saturday, gliding past defenders and keeper with the ball at his feet, as to the manner born.

Our attacking formation with Martin leading the line  really worked. When Martin rose to meet that  cross and steer it firmly into the net, it was with all the  confidence and conviction that he's been lacking recently.