Scott Parker
14 (6.1%)
Ross McCormack
1 (0.4%)
Ray Lewington
3 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 230

dannyboi-ffc

Amazed at how low Lee Clark was. I thought he was a great leader. For me Coleman was the best, like Bill says above. He was a leader of men.

Really pleased to see Captain Morgs in the mix. After so many votes I think that's a joint third really.

Poll doesn't have a close date so it can go on as long as you like. But once Murphy got to 100 I think it became a non contest. Still amazed he is regarded that much higher than anyone else but I did vote for him myself as my 3rd choice. It would be interesting to know how many who voted for him had him as 1st choice.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

YankeeJim

I can only vote for those that I have seen and honestly it only goes back 12-13 years. In that time Danny was the rock our best team was built on. McBride led the team in the great escape and it was a different squad indeed, when he came back from injury. Hangers was THE rock in the Thames Barrier and the little I saw of Brown, he did manage to mug a few blokes. So, its in that order.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

dannyboi-ffc

Michael bloody Brown lol. I missed him off the list by accident..........GOOD!!!!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

BestOfBrede

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on November 24, 2016, 07:18:01 PM
Michael bloody Brown lol. I missed him off the list by accident..........GOOD!!!!
Was John Collins never captain?

Dixie

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on November 23, 2016, 10:58:28 PM
I thought Lee Clark was a brilliant captain and I'm surprised with 3 votes he didn't get more votes.

It probably isn't fair on the older fans but anyone who voted Haynes must have been around for everyone bar Jim Taylor and he's got a good return on this poll. So the opportunity to vote for others was there.

I voted for Cookie, Clark and Murphy. Was very tempted to pick Morgan but it was a tough call with Murphy for my third. Love ya Morgs!!!!

Coleman imo was our best captain.

And my 2 favourite players ever are Boa and Brede. 2 special players for Fulham but they were both awful captains and seemed to get worse when given the armband. 

I had exactly the same internal debate!
I went with Cookie, Morgs and Clark in the end. Murphy was great, but just pipped by Clark

I think Cookie was our best ever captain (that i have seen), dropped down 2 divisions and was absolutely a class above anyone else in every match - a true leader and imagine how inspiring that must have been for the other Fulham players. Great times!
"Dixie" Dean Coney - the legend lives on!

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: BestOfBrede on November 25, 2016, 12:54:27 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on November 24, 2016, 07:18:01 PM
Was John Collins never captain?

Maybe once or twice but nothing concrete. That promotion season was Cookie obviously with Melville taking over when he had the car crash. Melville continued as captain into the prem.

It would be like including Dan Burn and Cairney.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Vinnieffc

Only been a Fulham convert since 1980 so based my votes on those I've seen. Murphy, Morgan one Cookie for me.

NogoodBoyo

Even though I think Bullard was quoted as saying Coleman always turned up late for training and liked to drink (a lot), I still voted for him as the results when he was captain were miles better than under any other skipper.  I didn't bother with the second and third options as Number 1 is Number 1.
This is a results business.
Nogood "can't argue with results, see" Boyo