https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Halfway through the Season, Jokanovic marks out of 10

Started by Fulham Tup North, December 25, 2016, 09:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

049:gif
I fancy a Len Goodman (7) ATM.
Could go higher, but all depends on the Jan transfer window.
Merry Christmas to the whole team, front and back of the scenes!!
COYW
:merry christmas:
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Snibbo

7 is about right. We look good but our league position is only a bit better than when Kit was sacked

Patrick

Agreed ...7 for me also..hopefully rising to 9 or 10 by season-end...

JHaynes Paperboy

Kent Cassandra

Like many on here in the pre season poll I said I would be happy to finish 12th this season so he has so far exceeded my expectations.

Overall I would give him an 8 with the main criticisms being,  not being quite clinical enough and concentration when defending.
It seems he is aware of these deficiencies and is working hard with the team to try to reduce or eliminate them.
For me he gets ten for style of play, honesty and attention to detail. I personally think he will get us promoted within the next two years and I wish him luck along with my best wishes.
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

colinwhite

Got to be at least an eight. Get him signed up on a new contract 

dannyboi-ffc

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Oakeshott

I think he has done very well indeed, given the resources at his disposal. A 9 for me, and if we can improve the squad a bit - an additional striker and if possible a better keeper - we could make the top six at the end of the season.

SuffolkWhite

8 for me, the style of football is better and on occasion this season we have lost games or even drawn games we should have won. Some of this has just been bad luck and some has been woeful defending, but I do feel he will get there and any player who does not cut it will be moved on. Just like his honesty about things to.

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

hovewhite

8 from me,would be 9 but slip ups of late at the back,but think we should get him signed up on 5year contract as loving the style of play which is pure joy to watch home n away.

@jolslover

8, Dont care that much about promotion just about the entertainment I get from watching Fulham and we've played some great football and assembled a talented squad. So credit to him.
STH H3

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Oakeshott on December 25, 2016, 12:02:26 PM
I think he has done very well indeed, given the resources at his disposal. A 9 for me, and if we can improve the squad a bit - an additional striker and if possible a better keeper - we could make the top six at the end of the season.

9 from me as well.
He has slowly improved the confidence, team and system and it's still a bit to go
The reason for the 9 is that he's heading us very much in the right direction
in only half a season with his own squad (almost)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Thamesbank

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: @jolslover on December 25, 2016, 01:34:44 PM
8, Dont care that much about promotion just about the entertainment I get from watching Fulham and we've played some great football and assembled a talented squad. So credit to him.

To introduce that many new players and for other teams supporters to regularly say we're the best team they've seen this season Jol and his team are well worth an 8. Good football and a cup run this season would leave me well happy :)

love4ffc

8 seems right to me.  Style of play is nice but still lacking in the finishing department.  Hopefully that will change in the January window.  Also would agree with others that I could see Joka getting us promoted in the next year or two, if he stays and gets the clubs full support. 

Here's to hoping for good things in the new year  051  049:gif  051
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

keith

nose

Anything less than 9 and u really need to go to specsavers

WokingFFC

9 from me, great to watch and he has even got me driving to Ipswich to watch them pick up another 3 points! COYW

ChesterTheTabby

8 for me. After the last three seasons of shambles, I think he has steadied the ship and brought real flair and style back to our play. Sign him up on a new contract immediately.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"