https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chris Martin

Started by DanVerSar, December 30, 2016, 02:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 30, 2016, 10:56:12 PM
Quote from: grandad on December 30, 2016, 10:50:54 PM
I want Slavisa & Mr Khan to form a united front on this disgraceful behavior from Martin & Derby. Martin´s loan fee & wages are a small price to pay for our clubs pride.
I would make Martin train alone & would not disgrace our shirt by allowing him to ever wear one again in any of our teams.
Quote from: davew on December 30, 2016, 10:51:40 PM
Quote from: mkras99 on December 30, 2016, 10:46:55 PM
Link to Slavisa interview - https://audioboom.com/posts/5446895-listen-again-fulhamfc-jokanovic-on-chris-martin
Love it, player power, professional footballers are a law until themselves, after hearing the short comment by Joka, well better I do not post what I think about CM, but begins with f and ends with f!!! Sorry!!! A really promising season for us is starting to dismantle!

Steady,starting to dismantle?
We aren't any worse off than we were this morning..
Maybe but we have 1 less striker available and why was Humphreys not on the bench, we haven't loaned him to Derby??
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Luka

Quote from: davew on December 30, 2016, 10:59:32 PM
I want Slavisa & Mr Khan to form a united front on this disgraceful behavior from Martin & Derby. Martin´s loan fee & wages are a small price to pay for our clubs pride.
I would make Martin train alone & would not disgrace our shirt by allowing him to ever wear one again in any of our teams.
Link to Slavisa interview - https://audioboom.com/posts/5446895-listen-again-fulhamfc-jokanovic-on-chris-martin
Love it, player power, professional footballers are a law until themselves, after hearing the short comment by Joka, well better I do not post what I think about CM, but begins with f and ends with f!!! Sorry!!! A really promising season for us is starting to dismantle!

Maybe but we have 1 less striker available and why was Humphreys not on the bench, we haven't loaned him to Derby??

Easy fellas, we got a transfer window on the horizon !!

fulhamben

Quote from: davew on December 30, 2016, 10:59:32 PM

thought this myself, but if martin only went on strike today, maybe not enough time to get humprys where he is needed.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

davew

Ben irrespective of Martin's attitude, Humphrey's is/was our only option as a back up striker, Smith (who I know you are not keen on) has hardly played any football this season, let alone any good football whereas Humphreys has been scoring goals for fun! Cauley rightly has been told he is not quite up for it, no other options available as far I can see?

fulhamben

Quote from: davew on December 30, 2016, 11:10:01 PM
Ben irrespective of Martin's attitude, Humphrey's is/was our only option as a back up striker, Smith (who I know you are not keen on) has hardly played any football this season, let alone any good football whereas Humphreys has been scoring goals for fun! Cauley rightly has been told he is not quite up for it, no other options available as far I can see?
yes, but that doesnt mean he was available to get to the madjeski in time from the moment we learned martin was a no show. did they stay over night or meet up late in the afternoon or something like that. where are the 23s at the moment? might be away with them. im just saying there might not of been time to get humphrys there

FulhamStu

Martin needs seriously to be hung out to dry if this is only half true....tell you what guys, this is a very Lucy escape.  Way better to find out he is a tosser now than before we spend £9 millions on the winker.

davew

The under 23's don't have a match until 7 January, so I don't know where they might be? Martin's decision was not a last minute thing so there was plenty of time to address the situation, anyway we didn't lose tonight which I do think was a bonus, our loyal players must wonder what the hell is going on, just like us supporters!!!!

davew

Quote from: FulhamStu on December 30, 2016, 11:21:36 PM
Martin needs seriously to be hung out to dry if this is only half true....tell you what guys, this is a very Lucy escape.  Way better to find out he is a tosser now than before we spend £9 millions on the winker.
You need to check your spelling, apart from that I agree with you 100% (lol)!

fulhamben

Quote from: davew on December 30, 2016, 11:25:26 PM
The under 23's don't have a match until 7 January, so I don't know where they might be? Martin's decision was not a last minute thing so there was plenty of time to address the situation, anyway we didn't lose tonight which I do think was a bonus, our loyal players must wonder what the hell is going on, just like us supporters!!!!
then yes its strange if thats the case.

davew

Quote from: fulhamben on December 30, 2016, 11:27:08 PM
Quote from: davew on December 30, 2016, 11:25:26 PM
then yes its strange if thats the case.
Probably training with the Derby under 23's!!! McClaren works in mysterious ways!

Beamer

So exercise the buy clause and loan him back to them for the same amount with an option to buy at the end of the season at the price we were paying plus the amount we have spent on his wages to date. Then he can't play against us this year and goals he scores from then on will help us as much as them. Plus we never have to see him again. I thought McCormack was a mercenary but this guy is something else. That is if we have the full story.

fulhamben

Quote from: Beamer on December 30, 2016, 11:31:19 PM
So exercise the buy clause and loan him back to them for the same amount with an option to buy at the end of the season at the price we were paying plus the amount we have spent on his wages to date. Then he can't play against us this year and goals he scores from then on will help us much as them. Plus we never have to see him again. I thought McCormack was a mercenary but this guy is something else. That is if we have the full story.
lets not pretend ross wasnt just as bad. who recalls him declaring himself unfit for a few games and then miraculously returning the next day after signing a new contract

Beamer

Can a team be done fo tapping up a player they have loaned out to come back. This must be a first.

FulhamStu

Never been a Fulham player, only a loan... dodged a bullet by not signing the winker.

FulhamStu

The club are 100% behind Slav or it would not be on the official website.  Read his comments.

Riversider

They say that a week is a long time in politics , well it's an even longer time in football going by some of the replies on here,
There was a clamour on here just a few days ago for us to sign Martin for £9 million now I see that some of those very same posters have now got a different view !
Very strange.
We've dodged a bullett here, Martin was never worth that amount of money and I have every confidence that come the end of January Fulham Football Club will be a much stronger side than it is today.
In Slavisa we trust.

fulhamben

Quote from: Riversider on December 30, 2016, 11:47:46 PM
They say that a week is a long time in politics , well it's an even longer time in football going by some of the replies on here,
There was a clamour on here just a few days ago for us to sign Martin for £9 million now I see that some of those very same posters have now got a different view !
Very strange.
We've dodged a bullett here, Martin was never worth that amount of money and I have every confidence that come the end of January Fulham Football Club will be a much stronger side than it is today.
In Slavisa we trust.
its hardly strange to turn on a player who has just refused to play for the club you love.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: fulhamben on December 30, 2016, 11:50:23 PM
Quote from: Riversider on December 30, 2016, 11:47:46 PM
Very strange.
In Slavisa we trust.
its hardly strange to turn on a player who has just refused to play for the club you love.

:plus one:
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

St Eve

Very disappointing. The next couple do days will be interesting. I like Slavisa's comments. The big question is if it's true do we let him rot the rest of the season or send him to the nearest train station, so to speak, back to Derby. My gut feeling is that rotten apples need to be cleared out and we buy a better and committed striker in January. Martin will then just be a distant memory