more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Draw

Started by SP, January 08, 2017, 03:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

I'm forecasting 6 v 21

Is there a worse draw than Blackburn away?

Asotosyios

I would like to see Leicester at home.

Southfield White

Wimbledon or Sutton away
would be my first choice

AnEssexFan

Wimbledon or Sutton at home is the draw I'd like. Our son wants Man Utd away.
@leightonrw07

FFCFOREVER

Chelsea at home please.!!

Wingnut

Was talking to a Millwall fan in the pub in central London last time I was over and she was certain that we are going to draw each other in the cup this year, so I'll go for them away. Prefer to play them away.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

f321ffc

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on January 08, 2017, 04:10:30 PM
Chelsea at home please.!!
That's not going to happen, we all know they always get drawn at home.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Holders

Plymouth away, please.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

filham

Quote from: AnEssexFan on January 08, 2017, 04:08:36 PM
Yes this would be a dream draw for them resulting in a good gate and a winnable game for us.

Twig

I'm really excited about this.  I would love to see our side tested against a decent prem team, perhaps not top four but certainly one of the teams that play some proper football.

ffcbulgaria

Rochdale home or away :D

Fulham Tup North

Rochdale Away will do. Leeds away, or any Northern away game! Man. City,  United, Bolton, Huddersfield, Sheff. Utd! Lots of potential options!!!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on January 08, 2017, 04:30:04 PM
Quote from: AnEssexFan on January 08, 2017, 04:08:36 PM
Yes this would be a dream draw for them resulting in a good gate and a winnable game for us.

Yes I am already planning my route from Ashtead Village, this would be a great draw away to either team. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Fulham v Arsenal.. 049:gif

MikeW

I'm really excited about this.  I would love to see our side tested against a decent prem team, perhaps not top four but certainly one of the teams that play some proper football.

So you don't want Palace then!
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

RP24

I don't understand why people want a big draw against Chelsea or arsenal? Yes it would be a good team to watch but we would get beaten. I'd rather see us play against a rubbish side and progress in the cup. Joka has already said he will take the cup seriously so surely a lesser side will be a way for first teamers to build confidence.

David Allen Crankshaw

Rochdale away for me. Only twenty-five minutes on the Metro from my home.

BedsFFC

I think we'd give a premiership side who used a second string a hiding.

Not only are we good, we are fairly streetwise as well. Not said that either about a ffc team for a while.

f321ffc

Quote from: Holders on January 08, 2017, 04:28:53 PM
Plymouth away, please.
Yes Plymouth to beat the scoucers  and an away draw for us at Home park, that would be great for us Westcountry Whites, oh no  fp.gif just realised I'm in Spain for next round 090.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Robertprocter1 on January 09, 2017, 11:53:49 AM
I don't understand why people want a big draw against Chelsea or arsenal? Yes it would be a good team to watch but we would get beaten. I'd rather see us play against a rubbish side and progress in the cup. Joka has already said he will take the cup seriously so surely a lesser side will be a way for first teamers to build confidence.

How do you know we would get beaten,took Arsenal to last minute to dump Preston who could have been out of sight first half.
It also tests us how far we've come and home against Gooners would be like our final.