Chris martin chant.

Started by theFFCfan, January 13, 2017, 08:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theFFCfan

Share your thoughts,  could Be pretty funny

Chris Martin song to angels- Robbie Williams

Next time when he plays for us instead
Theirs thoughts running through your head
That you've just got Darren bent (remember)
Martins loving fulham instead

And though it alllll, mclaren offered a contract extension
Higher wages and a Derby redemption, whether it's right or wrong
But slavisa ain't no foooool
He said"this ain't a train station we're fulham fc
Plus he plays too well with cairney,
And he's pretty tall

Pause

Steve don't mistake me
Do do do do dooo
martins loving fulham instead "

AlexW132

Posted one for McClaren on the Facebook group, probably a bit rude for here

fulhamben

I liked the one on tiff. To the tune of don't cry for me Argentina.
Don't cry for me chrissy Martin
The truth is we never liked you
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

westcliff white

that wont help him play at his best now will it, and if he is selected we need him too
Every day is a Fulham day

BestOfBrede

Quote from: westcliff white on January 13, 2017, 09:03:54 PM
that wont help him play at his best now will it, and if he is selected we need him too
Well said Westcliff, unfortunately I fear there are too many that will want revenge for what they have no real info about!

fulhamben

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 13, 2017, 09:40:34 PM
Well said Westcliff, unfortunately I fear there are too many that will want revenge for what they have no real info about!
What info don't we have exactly? Martin refused to play for us, what more do you need?

Southfield White

Quote from: fulhamben on January 13, 2017, 09:43:42 PM
What info don't we have exactly? Martin refused to play for us, what more do you need?

We want to know why he didn't want to play Ben.

You're a man in te know maybe you can tell us?

BestOfBrede

Fecks  sakes Ben.. You supposedly got inside info but no real backup to that. You tell us!
If he refused downright to play then you have a point, if no evidence then none!

fulhamben

Quote from: Southfield White on January 13, 2017, 09:51:14 PM

Because mcclarren wanted him back, offered him a new contract, and he thought he could force our hand by going on strike. Anyone who thinks that there is some magical excuse out there that absolves Martin of any wrong doing is seriously deluded. Now some might not care that much that they can forgive anything, but to suggest to others that going on strike isn't one of the worst things that you can do to a manager, team amd supporters and should be brushed off is just plain wrong. And I for one, would be over the moon if the club refuses to let him wear our shirt again. After all, we know he is here against his will.  Why force us to watch a player that doesn't want to play for us.

Southfield White

Quote from: fulhamben on January 13, 2017, 10:02:32 PM

Because mcclarren wanted him back, offered him a new contract, and he thought he could force our hand by going on strike. Anyone who thinks that there is some magical excuse out there that absolves Martin of any wrong doing is seriously deluded. Now some might not care that much that they can forgive anything, but to suggest to others that going on strike isn't one of the worst things that you can do to a manager, team amd supporters and should be brushed off is just plain wrong. And I for one, would be over the moon if the club refuses to let him wear our shirt again. After all, we know he is here against his will.  Why force us to watch a player that doesn't want to play for us.

No one is forcing you to do anything, if you don't want to watch him
that much just don't go.
Slav has made his mind up, he thinks he will give 100% why can't you.
I presume Rigg told you the real reason?

fulhamben

Quote from: Southfield White on January 13, 2017, 10:12:25 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 13, 2017, 10:02:32 PM

No one is forcing you to do anything, if you don't want to watch him
that much just don't go.
Slav has made his mind up, he thinks he will give 100% why can't you.
I presume Rigg told you the real reason?
backed up by Martins actions and mcclarrens statements. But keep looking for that magic fairy tale

RaySmith

Martin  is the one who's stepped down.

Fulham have held firm and he hasn't got his move, and now has to play for us again - when he knows he will be under a lot of pressure from angry fans, and that he'd better produce the goods. He knows he really has to be seen to be  giving his all, and playing well, to keep fans off his back.

Hope he score tomorrow, but maybe better not to kiss the  badge!

MaidenheadMick

No one apart from The manager and Martin know the real reason he 'refused' to play. Maybe his agent has a big part in this. I for one will be willing him to do well if he plays tomorrow because he's got the shirt on his back and is representing my club. Those who boo him tomorrow ( and there will probably be quite a few) are only harming our chances of three points.

Twig

Quote from: MaidenheadMick on January 14, 2017, 12:06:22 AM
No one apart from The manager and Martin know the real reason he 'refused' to play. Maybe his agent has a big part in this. I for one will be willing him to do well if he plays tomorrow because he's got the shirt on his back and is representing my club. Those who boo him tomorrow ( and there will probably be quite a few) are only harming our chances of three points.

Sorry but I am with Ben on this.  He went on strike and clearly from his actions has no love of our club.  He will be a disruptive element in the squad and other players who have managed well in his absence would be justified in thinking, "how come he gets straight back in despite everything?"
Ship him back asap.

Holders

I don't think there should be any anti-Martin songs or  boos, maybe just no reaction when his name is announced.

What would be amusing, though is a non-Martin song based around "we're not a railway station"
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

toshes mate

Some people just don't get that you've already had the last laugh do they....

Baszab

I think we are getting confused between our passionate support of FFC and some bloke turning up for work and getting paid £40k a week to be fit and kick a ball around.

This bloke doesn't "care" about FFC or Derby - he is a professional sportsman

Let's hope he's in the mood to put at least 50% effort in this afternoon as he is quite good at his job when bothered

AlexW132

Quote from: Holders on January 14, 2017, 08:37:19 AM
I don't think there should be any anti-Martin songs or  boos, maybe just no reaction when his name is announced.

What would be amusing, though is a non-Martin song based around "we're not a railway station"
'We're not King's Cross, we're not St Pancras
We are Fulham, FFC, McClaren is a w@nker!

toshes mate

Quote from: Baszab on January 14, 2017, 10:28:38 AM
I think we are getting confused between our passionate support of FFC and some bloke turning up for work and getting paid £40k a week to be fit and kick a ball around.

This bloke doesn't "care" about FFC or Derby - he is a professional sportsman

Let's hope he's in the mood to put at least 50% effort in this afternoon as he is quite good at his job when bothered

Yep, he owes us a few brilliant goals....

VicHalomsLovechild

"If you love us then score a goal" I'll leave a tune and editing to someone more gifted.