watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

McCormack

Started by Tooting legend, January 21, 2017, 03:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

Well such is the intrigue this whole sorry saga made it to prime time Beeb with a rather whimsical look at the aforementioned sorry saga and an interview with Bruce.
No way the No.44 is playing for Villa again.

Holders

"How Green Was My Villa" must be feeling a bit hollow now.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

gang

Makes sense for Brolly man to sign Rossy as he can't have Chrissy.

MJG

On twitter the Ross deal is stalled as wait for it.......

hes asked for more money

f321ffc

Quote from: MJG on January 24, 2017, 08:02:53 AM
On twitter the Ross deal is stalled as wait for it.......

hes asked for more money
[/quote

I would be surprised if true as I really don't think he is in any position to be asking for a pay rise. But we are talking about McContract.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

HamsterWheel

Needs more money - those leccy gates won't fix themselves!

hovewhite

Some of the comments posted  make me wonder what the mods are doing,calling anyone a cancer is disgusting the mods on here should be replaced!

snarks

It's a commonly used metaphor albeit one I don't like and wouldn't use. Calling for the mods to be replaced is a bit harsh, it is subjective after all.

Neil D

Quote from: hovewhite on January 24, 2017, 11:03:06 AM
Some of the comments posted  make me wonder what the mods are doing,calling anyone a cancer is disgusting the mods on here should be replaced!
I'm sure people are queuing up to do their job...

bobby01

On sky transfer centre just now, only derby and Sheffield wed linked with him?
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

colinwhite

One big problem with ross is that if you get him to sign a contract it is not worth the paper it is written on as he has no respect for clubs or contracts ,onnly his own well being. Which maybe is ok but will catch up with you in the end.

filham

According to the report in today's telegraph McCormack is training with the under 23 squad and Bruce is saying that McCormack has been missing training and if he lets this continue anarchy would spread through the team.
The report also suggests that he is on £45,000 a week and is likely to move to another club but not to Fulham.

I think I have changed my mind about him.  In spite of his badly needed goals I think we are better off without him, we should save our money and avoid the risk of upsetting team spirit. Handling one wayward striker is enough for Jocanovic to handle.

dannyboi-ffc

These comments are even more disappointing when you've met me several times and I thought we were mates. Assumed I'd get a bit more respect than that since you know I'm part of the mod team The mods have lives outside of fof and can't see everything. As its so important to you it would be very much appreciated if these poor choices of words and inappropriate metaphors were reported. Its just one click of a button and a little comment on why you've reported it. Probably less time consuming than making the situation worse by blaming us.

By highlighting it you make it much easier to spot the posts that need editing. Do you realise its all voluntary?

And by the way the post has been removed as it was always going to be.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

westcliff white

Quote from: filham on January 24, 2017, 11:39:36 AM
According to the report in today's telegraph McCormack is training with the under 23 squad and Bruce is saying that McCormack has been missing training and if he lets this continue anarchy would spread through the team.
The report also suggests that he is on £45,000 a week and is likely to move to another club but not to Fulham.

I think I have changed my mind about him.  In spite of his badly needed goals I think we are better off without him, we should save our money and avoid the risk of upsetting team spirit. Handling one wayward striker is enough for Jocanovic to handle.
Whilst I dont disgree with your comments above in general, I would say we are the 4th leading scorers in the division with 44 odd goals, so they may not be needed to much (just the penalties)
Every day is a Fulham day

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on January 24, 2017, 11:57:10 AM

Big deal anyway. Why do people get their knickers in a twist, over clearly what is just a saying to describe someone as toxic for gods sake. Next thing we'll get told told off for shouting at the ref that he is 'blind'.

Burt

Pat Murphy (BBC sports dude who covers the west midlands club) has also tweeted it isn't happening. Unusually for a journalist he actually knows his stuff and is reliable so would be inclined to conclude that Ross is not returning.

Mince n Tatties

f321ffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 24, 2017, 01:48:18 PM
Quote from: MJG on January 24, 2017, 12:30:08 PM
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/480897/fulham-drop-interest-in-ross-mccormack-after-players-tell-boss-slavisa-jokanovic-they-dont-want-12million-aston-villa-star-back/

Players dont want him

Load of tosh imo,I don't think if the Boss wanted someone in he'd ask his players for permission.
And isn't Ross best mates with Cairney and Mac.
+ most of the team never played with him anyway.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Mince n Tatties

Bookies still think he coming odds on.
While you can have 25/1 about him going to Wednesday.