watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dignity over Promotion

Started by dannyboi-ffc, February 04, 2017, 05:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Forget promotion Fulham, you arent ready. You aren't brave enough. You dont know how to win ugly. But most of all you have the most arrogant pathetic player that has ever worn a Fulham shirt leading the line. And I love Fulham far too much to see us depend upon this cun# through desperation. Fulham are better than that.

Let him rot on his own, dont even let him poison our good youngsters. Bring back Woodrow and let us find our place in mid table with dignity.

Dignity over Promotion everytime Fulham. Martin can rot for all I care.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Robbie

I think Martin is deliberately playing at 70%. Smiling to himself when it goes wrong.

One silver lining, his scummy team lost today !

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Robbie on February 04, 2017, 05:04:19 PM
I think Martin is deliberately playing at 70%. Smiling to himself when it goes wrong.

One silver lining, his scummy team lost today !

After Reading I gave him the benefit of the doubt but today enoughs enough. He is a disgrace to professional football and I would let him train alone with no coaches whatsoever.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Statto on February 04, 2017, 05:09:41 PM
Were you there? Was he cr@p?

I was there. A few were crap, its not just down to that. He doesnt try, moans constantly as if hes superior and didnt even win a single header. I can take a bad game but given his behaviour recently, its hard not to think hes a sulker doing it on purpose.

Agent Martin

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Baszab

How can he give 100% ? it's just not humanly possible

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Baszab on February 04, 2017, 05:14:03 PM
How can he give 100% ? it's just not humanly possible

Especially when he's only earning 28 grand a week. Maybe we're expecting too much?

Matt Smith would have done more today

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

ScalleysDad

Well said DB. I am getting really bored of the conversations at work focussed on all the add ons, the constant speculation, the Martin farce, Khan and, probably because it was on the tele, the rather lame QPR effort still gets mentioned.
Somebody is going to say SJ needs time and funds but I feel there is more to our inconsistencies and inability to learn quickly from our errors. If indeed the towel is to be thrown in what happens with Martin could determine our summer let alone the plod to our last game.

Fulhamfan666

Agreed completely with all the above, shame really :(

fulhamben

im afraid we lost our dignity when he was allowed to play for us again. and some still defend him
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: fulhamben on February 04, 2017, 06:07:51 PM
im afraid we lost our dignity when he was allowed to play for us again. and some still defend him

I championed him to come here,but when he went on strike I did post that he should have been sent back,who's fault is it that he wasn't, The Manager is to blame he started the mind games with McClaren thinking it would be in our favour,well it hasn't.
As much as we like Slava he has brought this on.

NJFulham

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 04, 2017, 06:13:34 PM

I championed him to come here,but when he went on strike I did post that he should have been sent back,who's fault is it that he wasn't, The Manager is to blame he started the mind games with McClaren thinking it would be in our favour,well it hasn't.
As much as we like Slava he has brought this on.

Him wanting to go play for Derby and him wanting to double his salary are mutually exclusive.

Mince n Tatties

If he went to the Board Slavs that is when Derby boy went on strike and said I don't want him send him back we could have played Smudger or Cauley and we wouldn't be any worse off points wise I believe.
Then he would have had the whole of the window to get a decent replacement.
Sorry but Slava is to blame I believe.

Woolly Mammoth

Its a bad day alround, I feel sorry for the loyal supporters who went, and are trudging their way back to where they live. With the memories of a half hearted display, and having to talk about the likes of Martin who has no shame, and if Jok picks him again, then he has lost the plot and also has no shame, shocking.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Texas White

Yes, it's shocking mate

Twig

Anyone who still claims we had a decent transfer window must be taking something interesting.  It is a disgrace that we failed to sign a striker. Pathetic, penny pinching and reflecting a complete disregard for the success of the club. From the owner down I blame the senior management, every last spineless one of them.
Apparently Birmingham paid just 1m for their striker, he could have done a job for us. Far better than the Derby player.

EastEndWhite

I reckon there are some who would blame Chris Martin for Fulham losing even if he wasn't in the team.  There were lots of other players today who let us down.  If SJ continues to pick him then so be it.

The Road Less Travelled

Sending Martin back would both weaken us and strengthen a direct rival, that was the last thing that should have happened.  I'd be more than happy for him to rot training on his own if Cyriac proves his worth though.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: The Road Less Travelled on February 04, 2017, 10:03:35 PM
Sending Martin back would both weaken us and strengthen a direct rival, that was the last thing that should have happened.  I'd be more than happy for him to rot training on his own if Cyriac proves his worth though.

We're not talking about now he should have been sent back when he refused to play,that was before the window opened.

HatterDon

So, let me get this straight. The OP has just said that he'd prefer Fulham to spend another season in the Championship rather than getting promoted.

The qualifications for that statement mean nothing. I do believe I have now seen everything. 

Well, I am afraid that I disagree slightly with the OP. I want Fulham to win promotion this season. I hope saying that wasn't too offensive.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

The Road Less Travelled

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 04, 2017, 11:44:34 PM
Quote from: The Road Less Travelled on February 04, 2017, 10:03:35 PM

We're not talking about now he should have been sent back when he refused to play,that was before the window opened.

Can't season long loans only be ended during transfer windows?  Either way, it would still have weakened us and strengthened a direct rival.