watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Shay Given

Started by NorthernWhite, August 28, 2010, 11:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

Just bumped into him in a coffee shop. I asked him any chance he could be at Fulham come Tuesday and he said not sure, a possibility and that Schwarzer was off from what he'd heard. Still in the North West but if Mark does leave, I hope we get Given.

Mr Fulham

A Given-deal is very likely, according to my mate. Schwarzer is definitely off.

White Noise

Thanks Northern White. Certainly we are looking the most likely destination of all the clubs Shaved Gibbon has been linked with. I really like him as a player and could see him slotting in very well.

Steve_orino

The inside scoop!

Sad to see the Super-Roo go - he's been a huge part of the last two season's.  Given should be an adequate replacement...

I kind of liked the idea of a "Cudichini-type keeper" idea, set forth by another FoFer, coming in and letting Stockdale have a go.  May still be early days for the young keeper though.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Andy Crysell

'Shaved Gibbon'....LOL  :011:

Quote from: White Noise on August 28, 2010, 12:12:24 PM
Thanks Northern White. Certainly we are looking the most likely destination of all the clubs Shaved Gibbon has been linked with. I really like him as a player and could see him slotting in very well.