watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Did McCormack touch the ball?

Started by MikeW, February 14, 2017, 09:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW

Hardly recall GJ or Jaime mention him throughout.  Great win though.  COYW! 049:gif
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Woolly Mammoth

He touched it once when it was upside down.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham Tup North

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Zendra

Yes well done again boys . Didn't make it tonight  as I  can only go on a Saturday  but it made lovely reading at 10 o'clock. We are perhaps slightly unconvincing play off candidates but you could say the same about a lot of teams round us . Reading fans for instance can't believe they are so high. Anyway it should be an interesting  last third of the season -this time for the right reasons !

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Zendra on February 14, 2017, 10:11:18 PM
Yes well done again boys . Didn't make it tonight  as I  can only go on a Saturday  but it made lovely reading at 10 o'clock. We are perhaps slightly unconvincing play off candidates but you could say the same about a lot of teams round us . Reading fans for instance can't believe they are so high. Anyway it should be an interesting  last third of the season -this time for the right reasons !

I can't believe Reading are so high either.

Toby Ward-Smith

I don't remember anything of significance. Was offside 3 times and that seemed to be it.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

MJG

Normal 'performance' from him.

Lots of flapping of arms, moaning and not a lot more really apart from one free kick.

We cashed in at exactly the right time.

Mince n Tatties

Quite believe what a friend said to me at the game last night that Ross made the worst decision ever leaving us,and he knows it.
His game has gone to pot since he left us,and regardless of the reasons he left he was happy here..
Grass isn't always greener.

toshes mate

Quote from: MJG on February 15, 2017, 07:33:01 AM
Normal 'performance' from him.

Lots of flapping of arms, moaning and not a lot more really apart from one free kick.

We cashed in at exactly the right time.

So did he by all accounts....

MJG

Quote from: Statto on February 15, 2017, 08:08:22 AM
Disappointed to hear him getting (albeit minor) abuse. He did a fantastic job for us, kept us up for two years, got us the best possible deal when he left, always showed respect to our fans and still gets on well with a number of our current players. compare that to his strike partner Dembele for example - total oppposite

I agree he was poor and we sold at the right time However. Looked a shadow of the player we had. The free kick he balooned over would have gone in last season. I'm amazed how villa have let him get so fat so quickly. Shows how rotten things are there right now. They're in free fall and could even go down

Is it Villa who let him get fat or own personal attitude?

Mince n Tatties

As I said in the Summer when he went I felt there was more to the transfer to Villa than we know.
Andy Lonergan stated twice at the time that Ross was happy and loved the club.
Was he forced into the transfer to get us the money,and we have been told and made to believe otherwise.
As for abuse last night I whipped round and told a guy couple rows back who was mouthing off about why Ross let's his boy still wear a Fulham top..What a idiot.

Chutney

The booing of Ross was disgusting, without him we would be a league 1 side.
C O Y W

toshes mate

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 15, 2017, 08:19:00 AM
As I said in the Summer when he went I felt there was more to the transfer to Villa than we know.

I'd agree with that. I don't like our former players getting abuse either, but Fulham and McCormack have moved on to 'better things. apparently.  Martin should pay attention to that too.

MJG

Lets not go over the top here. It was a small number and quite muted.

alexbishop

Quote from: MJG on February 15, 2017, 08:34:02 AM
Lets not go over the top here. It was a small number and quite muted.

Yea any booing was very sparse and barely audible from where I was sat in H5
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Robbie

To be fair, he looked much fitter than when at Derby.

As ever, he is a good poacher but not a great play maker.

He is not getting much service, hence did not do much.

Peabody

I never heard any booing and was quite worried when he had a free kick within his range, didn't miss by much either.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 15, 2017, 08:19:00 AM
Andy Lonergan stated twice at the time that Ross was happy and loved the club.
Was he forced into the transfer to get us the money,and we have been told and made to believe otherwise.
As for abuse last night I whipped round and told a guy couple rows back who was mouthing off about why Ross let's his boy still wear a Fulham top..What a idiot.

He had a contract with us. He could have said that he would not leave. He chose to take up the offer of a new contract elsewhere which players do to enhance their career or because they will get more money.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Statto on February 15, 2017, 08:08:22 AM
Disappointed to hear him getting (albeit minor) abuse. He did a fantastic job for us, kept us up for two years, got us the best possible deal when he left, always showed respect to our fans and still gets on well with a number of our current players. compare that to his strike partner Dembele for example - total oppposite

I agree he was poor and we sold at the right time However. Looked a shadow of the player we had. The free kick he balooned over would have gone in last season. I'm amazed how villa have let him get so fat so quickly. Shows how rotten things are there right now. They're in free fall and could even go down

Some might see things differently:  Dembele challenged himself with a move to a club playing in the Champions League where he has significantly improved his performances and is now attracting attention of PL clubs while McCormack gave up a contract with us that he got improved by going on strike, took a step backwards to a club in turmoil for yet more money, put on weight, made no impact and has now been loaned out to a club in an even worse position.