bobbo

Two p/off sides wobbling right now
1975 just leaving home full of hope

aaronmcguigan

All means nothing if we don't win

COYW!!

Fulhamfan666

Walsh

I'm hoping for 1-1. I feel like Reading can/will drop off as well, I don't want the fight to be just for 6th... I'm looking at 4th/5th/6th.

PokerMatt

I want Sheffield to turn this round. Rather than hope for the draw, I'm thinking we only need to catch one of these and Reading, perhaps tonight aside, are really the weaker of the two and think they'll pick up fewer points.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

grandad

Reading´s Obita yellow card for time wasting at a throw in. Why were no players carded on the many occasions teams wasted time against us?
Where there's a will there's a wife

grandad

bobbo

Wednesday and Huddersfield stuffed lets capitalise on you whites

Wingnut

0-2 now to Reading. FT also, I think.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

gezkc

Final scores
Bristol 4-0 Huddersfield
Sheff Wed 0-2 Reading

Interesting results!

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: PokerMatt on March 17, 2017, 09:02:11 PM
I want Sheffield to turn this round. Rather than hope for the draw, I'm thinking we only need to catch one of these and Reading, perhaps tonight aside, are really the weaker of the two and think they'll pick up fewer points.

You say that but they've recently lost at home to Brentford and Reading, drew at home to Burton and lost away to Villa.

Maybe we need to stop kidding ourselves that they are world beaters and be confident we can match them pound for pound for the rest of the season. Win tomorrow and we have a 2 point head start with 8 games to play.

Sheff WED fear us. Not the other way around.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

grandad

A win tomorrow means a playoff spot is in our own hands. Would love to be 4 points ahead of SW before the last game.

PokerMatt

I never meant that I think they're world beaters. Not at all. And I agree we'd be the team to fear.

My view was including reading's tough run in I think they'd drop more points and rather they didn't get a head start. As in once we got above them I think that would be that.

That said maybe it's not so bad as 4th is a real possibility now. Of the two, I'd rather face reading as Sheffield Wednesday are horrid and snide and we're not so good against such teams.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

bobbo

Quote from: grandad on March 17, 2017, 09:46:11 PM
A win tomorrow means a playoff spot is in our own hands. Would love to be 4 points ahead of SW before the last game.
so would I grandad but how exciting would it be f it's on that match and we win it.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: PokerMatt on March 17, 2017, 09:49:09 PM
I never meant that I think they're world beaters. Not at all. And I agree we'd be the team to fear.

My view was including reading's tough run in I think they'd drop more points and rather they didn't get a head start. As in once we got above them I think that would be that.

That said maybe it's not so bad as 4th is a real possibility now. Of the two, I'd rather face reading as Sheffield Wednesday are horrid and snide and we're not so good against such teams.
Exactly my view.   :plus one:  But as Slavisa says, all we need to do is play our games and win them.  Simple!  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: PokerMatt on March 17, 2017, 09:49:09 PM

Wednesday run in

Barnsley away- not easy (draw)
Rotherham away (win)
Newcastle home (lose, if they can't beat Reading)
Cardiff home (draw, we know Cardiff are dangerous)
Qpr away (draw, not easy)
Derby home (draw, could be a different Derby by the time this comes around with Rowett)
Ipswich away (win but not an easy place or team to play)
Fulham home .......

Looking at the GD even if they do win games it's currently 12 better. I don't expect us to lose any games. I expect a couple of Blackburn draws but I think we could go unbeaten. That means our GD can only get better if this is the case.  If we can stay 3 points above them until the last game they could have to beat us 6 or 7v0.

This is in our hands. I'd rather face reading or Leeds in the playoffs than Wednesday and their dirty tricks.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

filham

That is that done, now we have to get rid of the second half form we showed on Tuesday night and produced a performance worthy of 3 points tomorrow. We can then all enjoy a two week break dreaming of a Wembley play off final.