watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

“Stand up, if you still believe”

Started by Southcoastffc, April 04, 2017, 09:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

I'm standing.  We only lost 3 points.  Bad day at the office.  The squad seem to need a kick up the whatsit from SJ so that we beat Ipswich. We're still only 2 points behind Sheff W and 5 behind Leeds (beaten by Brentford tonight).   Both of them have tricky fixtures ahead.  Keep the Faith!  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

fulhamben

one win in four. game over man game over.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ffcthereligion

Im standing too! Forget about the nay sayers we can do it!

Delboy

It worked against 'The Old Lady of Europe' so why not when we need it again, COYW

Fulhamfan666

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: fulhamben on April 04, 2017, 09:41:48 PM
one win in four. game over man game over.
Never.  We played poorly tonight, but win v Ipswich Saturday, expect Newcastle to beat Sheff. Wed & we are back in the top 6.
Come on Fulhamben.... get off that chair and STAND UP!!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

nose

i am sitting and as far as this season is concerned I do not realy think the play offs are realistic

MaidenheadMick

I still believe but we've suddenly hit a bad run of form. Okay, we beat Rotherham which was no real achievement considering their situation, but we've conceded nine goals v Derby, Wolves and Blackburn in the last month only picking up one point. It looks like the wheels are coming off.

FFCFOREVER

Yea mate.I still believe.Not a good night tonight but we need move on to Saturday.I honestly didnt think we would go up or make play offs this season but the way its panned out so far anything can happen and I reckon we will swap places wiith Sheff Weds a few more times until season ends.I cant say who will be in that 6th spot come season end though

andyk

Considering our first two seasons in the Championship, this level of achievment is nothing short of a miracle.
Can anyone honestly say they woukd nit have taken this at the start of the season?

6 games to go andit is in our own hands to make the play offs.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on April 04, 2017, 09:57:55 PM
Yea mate.I still believe.Not a good night tonight but we need move on to Saturday.I honestly didnt think we would go up or make play offs this season but the way its panned out so far anything can happen and I reckon we will swap places wiith Sheff Weds a few more times until season ends.I cant say who will be in that 6th spot come season end though
Totally agree with that.  There will surely be twists and turns.  Leeds faltering, Preston gaining impetus.  Whether we make the playoffs or not, boring it ain't.  So on Saturday, STAND UP, BELIEVE, SHOUT. (Please)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

nose

Quote from: andyk on April 04, 2017, 09:58:27 PM
Considering our first two seasons in the Championship, this level of achievment is nothing short of a miracle.
Can anyone honestly say they woukd nit have taken this at the start of the season?

considering how we were performing up to december, the lack of investment in january was staggering is perhaps a better way to look at it.

micky adans took a team almost in the conference and turned them into a promotion outfit at the end of the following season. what we are doing is nothing if we do not go up, play offs minimum.

Woolly Mammoth

We win our remaining six games we are in the play offs, so it's still in our hands, I will never give up until it's mathematically impossible, but I wouldn't put any money on it.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ffc73

It was the best we have played since Newcastle but you cannot concede those goals like we did tonight
1 long punt down the middle / over top & in between our CBs
2 beaten to 2 headers from a corner & ball drops to unmarked centre forward
3 Button howler 1. Put in row z & let us defend a throw in
4 Button howler 2. Throw the ball quickly, yes, but not when our player is unaware he has Derby players all around him

RaySmith

We can still do it - we need to get behind the team. It's not over  til it's over.

bobbo

sorry andyit absolutely is not in our own hands 2 points behind , level games if they win all and we win all -----?
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bobbo on April 04, 2017, 10:14:29 PM

sorry andyit absolutely is not in our own hands 2 points behind , level games if they win all and we win all -----?

But Bobbo, both of us can't win all, as we play each other at the end.

Never forget your Roots.

fulhamben

Quote from: bobbo on April 04, 2017, 10:14:29 PM

technically if we win all 6 we will go two points above them. Reality, I'd be surprised if we win 3 with our current form
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

JoelH5

That's the issue it's our form. I'm not confident at all in beating Ipswich.
I was there, standing in the Putney end