more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in v Ipswich

Started by Friendsoffulham, April 08, 2017, 02:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

grandad

Pleased Betts has been given a start. Button´s confidence must be shot to pieces.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Lighthouse

Not sure many of us would argue with this. Betts is back and Madl deserves HIS  place back. Here is hoping. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

davew

Already posted my disgust on the matchday thread about Martin getting another appearance, we might as well throw the towel in!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

twang

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 08, 2017, 02:09:55 PM
Not sure many of us would argue with this. Betts is back and Madl deserves HIS  place back. Here is hoping. 

Totally agree. Very pleasing that Betts and Madl are finally and deservedly ahead of Button and Ream. Now it's up to them to deliver.

Woolly Mammoth

Well the gauntlet has been thrown down, and it looks a strong starting outfit, and I fully understand the changes, and Jok has decided to let his head rule his heart and pick a team to save his life, he wants three points, and a good performance, no room for faint hearts, and you cannot blame him for that.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 08, 2017, 02:18:47 PM
Well the gauntlet has been thrown down, and it looks a strong starting outfit, and I fully understand the changes, and Jok has decided to let his head rule his heart and pick a team to save his life, he wants three points, and a good performance, no room for faint hearts, and you cannot blame him for that.
Not yet anyway!!! Afternoon Woolly, a bad morning on the golf course could be followed by a bad result this afternoon.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: davew on April 08, 2017, 02:11:08 PM
Already posted my disgust on the matchday thread about Martin getting another appearance, we might as well throw the towel in!!

Ex Norwich hated by Ipswich, they'll be giving him the bird,so he might just thump them.
Sitting in Bishop's Park just saw Morgan Freeman I think.

JoelH5

I'm please Martin is starting even though I don't like him. He's our top scorer and had a rest. He also needs to get a contract somewhere next season. He's going to have a good game I think.

Also, I rate Madl over Ream any day
I was there, standing in the Putney end

WhiteJC

Quote from: JoelH5 on April 08, 2017, 02:28:26 PM
I'm please Martin is starting even though I don't like him. He's our top scorer and had a rest. He also needs to get a contract somewhere next season. He's going to have a good game I think.

didn't he sign a new contract with Derby in January?

westcliff white

Personally would have started button, he and the defence were culpable on Tuesday not just him. The third goal summed it up for me. I would have started him as he would be any to prove a point, but as Tim said in the FoFerview thread it is just massively fine margins between the both
Every day is a Fulham day

JoelH5

Quote from: WhiteJC on April 08, 2017, 02:30:31 PM
Quote from: JoelH5 on April 08, 2017, 02:28:26 PM

didn't he sign a new contract with Derby in January?

Do you think he's good enough to start for them every week? I certainly don't

JoelH5

What does everyone think about Ipswich playing 5 at the back?

bobby01

Take your chance madl and bets pleass
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Jonaldiniho 88

A clean sheet would be nice. Think we can score and if we do it'll change their game plan. 2-0 Fulham but would take any score with us winning

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on April 08, 2017, 02:20:53 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 08, 2017, 02:18:47 PM
Not yet anyway!!! Afternoon Woolly, a bad morning on the golf course could be followed by a bad result this afternoon.

Good Afternoon Dave, and a good Afternoon it should be, sorry to hear about the golf this morning, but I also have a rubber club.
The sun is shinning, and the moon in Saturn is shifting into Jupiter, as we take the kick off. So the Gods are with us today. Plus we have a Full Moon tonight, which may signify a few dark hours of me rampaging over roof tops, looking even hairer  than usual.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.