Started by dannyboi-ffc, April 30, 2017, 08:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

ffc73

Damn.  Missed the semi's and my favourite Morgs is in the 3rd/4th playoff.....

dannyboi-ffc

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Burt

dannyboi-ffc

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

All done now guys. Look out for the next one in a month or two. Thanks for taking part.  049:gif

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

valdeingruo

Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: andersons11 on May 11, 2017, 06:50:32 PM
The result was predictable, I think.

Depends what era you started following. I'm surprised Simon Morgan didn't win it.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Southcoastffc

I am VERY surprised at the margin of victory.  Impossible to do but it would have been interesting to see the age range of those voting plotted against the player they voted for.  But a fun survey dannyboi - thanks.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 11, 2017, 08:28:49 PM
I am VERY surprised at the margin of victory.  Impossible to do but it would have been interesting to see the age range of those voting plotted against the player they voted for.  But a fun survey dannyboi - thanks.

Cheers. Impossible to do the age range unless you subscribe to a survey company and have access to a wider range of stuff. Not really necessary or worth it for our bit of fun. It's actually proving a good system for us considering it's free.

The whole reason I started at 95 was because I felt it was more accurate and realistic. To be fair Hangleand was loved and a worthy winner. I would have hated someone like Roger Brown to lose out to Ream because of an age thing.

Very difficult to please such a wide age range lol. Glad you enjoyed it

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Southcoastffc

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 11, 2017, 08:41:14 PM

Cheers. Impossible to do the age range unless you subscribe to a survey company and have access to a wider range of stuff. Not really necessary or worth it for our bit of fun. It's actually proving a good system for us considering it's free.

The whole reason I started at 95 was because I felt it was more accurate and realistic. To be fair Hangleand was loved and a worthy winner. I would have hated someone like Roger Brown to lose out to Ream because of an age thing.

Understood of course.  It was just the huge margin of victory that surprised me (although I voted for Hangeland!)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 11, 2017, 08:58:01 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 11, 2017, 08:41:14 PM

Understood of course.  It was just the huge margin of victory that surprised me (although I voted for Hangeland!)

I suspect most people did the same thing. Not much in it but it had to be Hangeland. Of the two I think Brede was more loveable cos of the way he embraced the Fulham way anyway. Coleman had other clubs but Brede makes it clear he was ours

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]