watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Selling tickets for play offs and Final

Started by Riversider, May 05, 2017, 08:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Excuse my ignorance.  How much is membership?  (I am an STH and have been for nearly 20 years but have never looked at membership as such)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

New Kid on the Block

I've been a Member for a few years now, and I've just bought two ST's. However, I haven't been able to buy any tickets for the play-off semi. I get cut off when I try by phone, and every seat that I click on, when trying to buy online, tells me that it's not available. Is it just me, or have others had the same problem? Am I doing something wrong?

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: New Kid on the Block on May 07, 2017, 02:34:12 PM
I've been a Member for a few years now, and I've just bought two ST's. However, I haven't been able to buy any tickets for the play-off semi. I get cut off when I try by phone, and every seat that I click on, when trying to buy online, tells me that it's not available. Is it just me, or have others had the same problem? Am I doing something wrong?

I could buy tickets on Friday and I only have booking history. Never finished the purchase as i can't make it for the semis anyway, but it was working fine.
Currently I get the same message as you, although the seats are supposedly available. So there might be some problem.

Bill2

A very interesting debate, here is my two pence worth.

As a Fulham fan you MUST NOT get any  tickets for opposition or neutral fans. This is a position of being loyal and maximise the noise.
No doubt if you are a member or regular purchaser you should get tickets.
Season ticket holders should only get 2 tickets to ensure the above get a chance to attend, why should I have 4 even if they are for Fulham fans who can't be bothered to attend during the season.
If you are an opposition fan I can tell you from bitter experience that sitting with the other teams fans is no fun. If you show your loyalty the other fans may not be very tolerant or you could be thrown out by the stewards.
If the club can't sell them all they should bite the bullet and buy them. Why should we give the opposition the chance to make more noise.

I will no doubt get some demands for tickets from Fulham fans, neutrals and opposition fans who never attend, so by restricting numbers I can say no quite happily.

Bill2

Quote from: RaySmith on May 06, 2017, 04:44:17 PM
When I began going to games you just turned up and paid at the turnstiles to stand on the terraces. Most fans having season tickets is a modern phenomenon.

For the FA CUP Final, you just needed  vouchers from programmes to get tickets.
That is how I got mine for the 75 final.

Neil D

Members can only buy tickets tomorrow.  The 'armchair / pretend /faux / you've only got yourselves to blame' supporters such as myself (21 matches this season) will have to wait until Tuesday

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Riversider on May 06, 2017, 02:24:21 PM
Quote from: Neil D on May 06, 2017, 01:53:12 PM
Quote from: Fulham 442 on May 06, 2017, 08:06:35 AM
I no longer have a season ticket due to having to work most Saturdays.  I buy all my tickets for matches online on the FFC website and it clearly shows my booking history on there and surely that must be do the same for everyone who does so.
Exactly.  Hard to understand where the OP's hysteria about tickets falling into the 'wrong' hands comes from.

Sheffield Wednesday sold 45,000 tickets at Wembley last May and we're looking for more , so on that basis their support would be looking for the same this season if they got there and played the likes of Fulham or Reading,
As we've already established plenty of them have got a booking history at Craven Cottage thanks to the absurd nature of our neutral end,
Still there hasn't been one "life long" Fulham supporter on here , not one, that hasn't been able to explain why they aren't currently a member ? The cost is small and life would be a whole lot easier, and as I said earlier we wouldn't be having this conversation if these fans were members, there really is no excuse.

I don't need to be a member of anything, including FFC, to justify my support.
I know what I do and have done for 50+ years, in numerous ways.
I have no choice now but to sit in my 'armchair' and listen to GJ EVERY week.
I'm also really excited about the CS TV rights next year for ex-parts, but hope I don't need it  :0)

I would have no problems sitting next to away supporters, I did it at Villa and Man Utd
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

..Kya.ffc..

I never really like these mine is bigger than yours contests. I can understand that people want Fulham minded people in the Fulham areas but to take a dig at people for not being "true" supporters in my opinion just says more about the people making these statements than the "armchair" not "true" supporters really.

Personally I would love to be there if we made it to Wembley and hell I only ever been to the Cottage once and once to an European away game since I fell in love with the club in 1999. But does that change the fact that I care about the club, that I spend a lot of time on things Fulham. Fulham is like the season ticketholders out there part of my self defined identity and what happens with the club affects my everyday life good and bad.

I just hope we make it to the final and if we do then hopefully there will be tickets for all who have an affiliation with the club who want to cheer on the team for an amazing season and hopefully celebrate us returning to the PL, which for most supporters living abroad and who are not privileged to be able to go to a lot of games means that we have a much better chance of following along.

If this means I'm not "true" or an armchair one in someone's eyes, then that's ok I still know what the club means to me and that is not for anyone to say is not true.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

Bazz

Quote from: Neil D on May 07, 2017, 03:07:28 PM
Members can only buy tickets tomorrow.  The 'armchair / pretend /faux / you've only got yourselves to blame' supporters such as myself (21 matches this season) will have to wait until Tuesday

I bought my ticket for the semi on Friday evening. I m not a member or ST holder but I have a previous sales history. I have been to over fifty games( home and away) in the last two years. I don t buy a ST as I go abroad a lot and I also follow Rugby and cricket.

Neil D

Quote from: Bazz on May 07, 2017, 04:35:28 PM

I bought my ticket for the semi on Friday evening. I m not a member or ST holder but I have a previous sales history. I have been to over fifty games( home and away) in the last two years. I don t buy a ST as I go abroad a lot and I also follow Rugby and cricket.
How have you managed this?  Every time I click on a 'green' seat it says not available. 

mrmicawbers

I think Bazz has been lucky.According to the official he shouldn't have been able to get one.

Neil D

Quote from: mrmicawbers on May 07, 2017, 05:19:46 PM
I think Bazz has been lucky.According to the official he shouldn't have been able to get one.
Indeed.  A mere novice FoFer too.  The gods conspire against me!

TheManOnTheBus

Have had a season ticket, have been a member, but neither this year.  Not a member because I just didn't get round to it although been to 10 games. 

Clearly, ST and members should have priority, but hope i'll be welcome if I manage to get one....

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: mrmicawbers on May 07, 2017, 05:19:46 PM

Like i said. It was open for anyone with ST or booking history on Friday before it was even confirmed and only "potential".
Now the opponent is fixed, they have probably made further restrictions ;-)
Still it doesn't say you can't buy it. It only says "seat not available, select another".

LVBPTS

I have booking history but I was wondering do you think there will be issues getting tickets for Saturday let alone the final if we got there?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Supporter since 2000

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Neil D on May 07, 2017, 04:52:50 PM
Quote from: Bazz on May 07, 2017, 04:35:28 PM

How have you managed this?  Every time I click on a 'green' seat it says not available. 

I wonder if the seat might be being held for the season ticket holder and that others might be available?

Gezza

Can someone explain to me the logic of giving season ticket holders an extra four tickets. So If you and your son are a season ticket holder you can accumulate 10 tickets for the game. Who will these tickets go to ? Family members who don't normally go ? Friends who aren't Fulham supporters but will come along for the big match ? The result is a lot of regular  Fulham attendees who are not season ticket holders will miss out. It's a disgrace.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I have a booking history and was once sent off

Do I qualify ?
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

DevonFFC

When will we find out allocation for the away leg and date of sale?

Fulhamfan666

I member couple of days ago I was able to put a ticket in ma basket, but not anymore? What I gone and done?  :031: