more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Selling tickets for play offs and Final

Started by Riversider, May 05, 2017, 08:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deni On T'Crossbar

Quote from: ollienixs on May 07, 2017, 10:45:04 PM
When will we find out allocation for the away leg and date of sale?

Details will be released today, with tickets on sale tomorrow. This was mentioned in the article on the club website re: the home leg.

BedsFFC

The policy for the final is obvious.

Just bring your ticket stub for the Carlisle match along with a picture with you and Rodney Macaree.

I ticket per application and that will cover at least 40'000.

HamsterWheel

Just taken my two tickets for the semi at Fulham. Season tickets are in my wife and my names. She can't make it, so taking my 7 year old. Was pleasantly surprised to see that I could change the age category when booking so paid just a fiver for his ticket.

mrmicawbers

Quote from: BedsFFC on May 08, 2017, 10:19:34 AM

Just bring your ticket stub for the Carlisle match along with a picture with you and Rodney Macaree.

Funny you should say that.I was struggling to get a 1975 cup final ticket and had to bring my semi final stub in as proof.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: ollienixs on May 07, 2017, 10:45:04 PM
When will we find out allocation for the away leg and date of sale?
Tomorrow - it was on the club site a few days ago.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Holders

Quote from: mrmicawbers on May 08, 2017, 11:27:29 AM

Funny you should say that.I was struggling to get a 1975 cup final ticket and had to bring my semi final stub in as proof.

I had to send in at least 20 coupons clipped from programmes.

I wonder if they'll accept a 1975 cup final stub for a ticket for our second trip to Wembley.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

nose

Quote from: mrmicawbers on May 08, 2017, 11:27:29 AM

In those days you could buy tickets from the home club and I did because we could sit on the half way line rather than in the corner.

Riversider

Considering that our 10,000 season ticket holders had an option of buying an additional 4 tickets each today there are a surprising amount of tickets still available,
P1 and P2 have hardly had a dent put in them and we've still got P2 and P3 and all the restricted view tickets in all areas to go on sale yet, loads of tickets left in the two blocks of The Riverside closest to the away end also.

rweller86

Quote from: Riversider on May 08, 2017, 03:59:04 PM
Considering that our 10,000 season ticket holders had an option of buying an additional 4 tickets each today there are a surprising amount of tickets still available,
P1 and P2 have hardly had a dent put in them and we've still got P2 and P3 and all the restricted view tickets in all areas to go on sale yet, loads of tickets left in the two blocks of The Riverside closest to the away end also.
Members tomorrow will be telling. It will sell out but not sure how quickly. Most of the stadium is now limited.
@rweller

Riversider

Quote from: rweller86 on May 08, 2017, 04:00:38 PM
Quote from: Riversider on May 08, 2017, 03:59:04 PM
Members tomorrow will be telling. It will sell out but not sure how quickly. Most of the stadium is now limited.

Agreed it will sell out, but we potentially could have sold 40,000 tickets today, but as it turns out we've sold far less than half,
Fulham are traditionally slow purchasers , followed by "Sold out" followed by "Anybody got 2 tickets for Saturday " across all forms of social media, and this week will be no different.

Jimmy Hill

I am a Fulham Fan who lives in Yorkshire and i've got say its miles better than London. My Rent for my 3 bedroom house is £600 a pint down my local cost £3 and we have this thing called country side which is amazing try googling it if you haven't ever seen it before.

Do people really think we will sell out our allocation to Wembley hopefully huddersfield beat wednesday then we should all be able to get a ticket.

Riversider

Quote from: Jimmy Hill on May 08, 2017, 05:14:30 PM
I am a Fulham Fan who lives in Yorkshire and i've got say its miles better than London. My Rent for my 3 bedroom house is £600 a pint down my local cost £3 and we have this thing called country side which is amazing try googling it if you haven't ever seen it before.

Do people really think we will sell out our allocation to Wembley hopefully huddersfield beat wednesday then we should all be able to get a ticket.

Wow sounds great, made me very jealous, and yes people really do think that we would sell out at Wembley, why wouldn't we ?

Scrumpy

Quote from: Jimmy Hill on May 08, 2017, 05:14:30 PM

Ignore the digs, mate. Driving from my overnight stay in Barnsley to Sheffield on Sunday morning, with the morning sun shining over glorious Yorkshire countryside, I can certainly see the attraction. And Fulham legend Rob Wilson lives just down t'road!

On another note, I'll be gobsmacked if 99% of all Fulham fans don't get their tickets for Wembley (if we make it there).
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Riversider

A couple of thousand tickets still available so I assume that everybody on this thread (excluding our overseas friends) now has a ticket for Saturday ?
Or are you saving cash and energy for the Final (should we get their) ?

Southdowns White

I've probably still got a couple of ticket stubs for this game, I was sat in the seated away supporters area to the right of all the standing away supporters. I did take some photos on the day as well. I think I'll be alright for a ticket though without these items.