https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official FOF Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2017-18

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 06, 2017, 11:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 13, 2017, 01:17:02 PM
Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on August 13, 2017, 01:05:30 PM
Was told today that Talbot has been saying that a 4m deal has been completed/almost completed. Will be announced this week. Stats wise the player is meant to be almost perfect for the position he is in. Contact didn't know position or player name. Feel free to Beat me up end of the week if nothing materialises.

Also likely Woodrow will be off to Burton for a second spell once a forward has been signed.

Talbot was the one who found Ayite, if he's involved again, I've a feeling it maybe a leftback, from the same Club.

He's also assistant head of football operations now and head of scouting so could be from anywhere. Be amazing if it was a LB or CB. Is 4m not quite a bit for a LB though?

Deeping_white

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on August 13, 2017, 01:21:56 PM
Was told today that Talbot has been saying that a 4m deal has been completed/almost completed. Will be announced this week. Stats wise the player is meant to be almost perfect for the position he is in. Contact didn't know position or player name. Feel free to Beat me up end of the week if nothing materialises.

Also likely Woodrow will be off to Burton for a second spell once a forward has been signed.

Talbot was the one who found Ayite, if he's involved again, I've a feeling it maybe a leftback, from the same Club.

He's also assistant head of football operations now and head of scouting so could be from anywhere. Be amazing if it was a LB or CB. Is 4m not quite a bit for a LB though?

I am led to believe MG that if we're on about the same player and I think we are, then they're an attacker not a defender.

fulhamben

Quote from: Deeping_white on August 13, 2017, 02:22:00 PM

I am led to believe MG that if we're on about the same player and I think we are, then they're an attacker not a defender.
what does attacker mean exactly, and why can't you say his name
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Deeping_white

Quote from: fulhamben on August 13, 2017, 02:27:32 PM

I don't know who specifically it is hence why I only said what I do know about them being a forward. Just the person who occasionally gives me information told me that it's an attacking player, and they also corroborated what Marcel said when I asked them so that's two independent sources saying the same thing. I'm trying to find out who they are and whether they're a winger/proper CF and who they are, which I'll post in due course if I do find out. They also reckoned it's likely to be end of the week if it does indeed happen so I wouldn't sit around all week waiting for it.

Marcel_Gecov

Aha! You know more than me, sir!

westcliff white

Quote from: Deeping_white on August 13, 2017, 02:31:44 PM

I don't know who specifically it is hence why I only said what I do know about them being a forward. Just the person who occasionally gives me information told me that it's an attacking player, and they also corroborated what Marcel said when I asked them so that's two independent sources saying the same thing. I'm trying to find out who they are and whether they're a winger/proper CF and who they are, which I'll post in due course if I do find out. They also reckoned it's likely to be end of the week if it does indeed happen so I wouldn't sit around all week waiting for it.
surely any source would say the country? hence why I do when I get mine as it is usually France, Belgium and Netherlands for me. I have heard nothing new recently on those markets but in truth not spoken to my former colleague since Wednesday
Every day is a Fulham day

Deeping_white

Quote from: westcliff white on August 13, 2017, 03:31:39 PM

surely any source would say the country? hence why I do when I get mine as it is usually France, Belgium and Netherlands for me. I have heard nothing new recently on those markets but in truth not spoken to my former colleague since Wednesday

Info I'mm trying to get WW. Has your source indicated we're close to anyone as I'm told we're previously linked with them and the medical is this week? If not from Europe then I'd hazard a guess at Hugill or someone from the Championship for someone in the price bracket if you don't hear anything from your source, but I'm just speculating around someone like that.

westcliff white

Quote from: Deeping_white on August 13, 2017, 03:34:34 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 13, 2017, 03:31:39 PM

Info I'mm trying to get WW. Has your source indicated we're close to anyone as I'm told we're previously linked with them and the medical is this week? If not from Europe then I'd hazard a guess at Hugill or someone from the Championship for someone in the price bracket if you don't hear anything from your source, but I'm just speculating around someone like that.
If uk and Hugill thenm that's 2 million too much.

The only live deals in France are POundje (LB) he has had a medical but needs another as there were some issues he needed to get looked at, Waris and as I have said that's with him wanting to see what's around or Rolan which is very similar. Although perversely for some reason I reckon we have more chance of landing ROlan than Waris

That's the last update I have as of Wednesday last week

, its the other clubs that let it slip so they can try to drive the price up by having an auction, so if anything outside of those in my area, then the clubs have been very good in keeping it quiet just as FFC like

f321ffc

Aiden Flint on his way out of Brizzle City, like to think he could be on his way to SW6. 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Tabby

Callum Robinson might be £4 million, and he has been rumored if we're spitballing about attackers in the UK.

westcliff white

good call tabby, given they cost more than European based players. Hugill no more than 2 tho for me

No one like Leggat

Think you might have underestimated Hugill's value WW, according to Mick McCarthy - who was previously interested - Preston want 6m.

westcliff white

Quote from: No one like Leggat on August 13, 2017, 04:51:37 PM
Think you might have underestimated Hugill's value WW, according to Mick McCarthy - who was previously interested - Preston want 6m.
then I would walk away wouldn't pay more than 2 maybe 2.5 at a push, he would be back up in my opinion to the speedy forwards we are looking for, so the option b tactic

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: No one like Leggat on August 13, 2017, 04:51:37 PM

Wouldn't mind Hugill, got a bit of Horsfield about him, not sure about 6m though.
Robinson looks interesting, not an out & out striker & could he fit in with our style?. He likes to drop off a bit ala McCormack & fancies himself as a 10.
Fonte not sure about tbh, dont really know enough about him.Moderate scoring record as well

Nero

@jolslover

Neither Hugill or Robinson are worth 6 or 4 mill respectively and I think that is why Fulham shop abroad and why I am glad we do so.

OK, Maybe a bit harsh on Robinson. Know Slavisa is a big fan of him. But still.
STH H3

Fulhamerica23

Quote from: @jolslover on August 13, 2017, 05:45:28 PM
Neither Hugill or Robinson are worth 6 or 4 mill respectively and I think that is why Fulham shop abroad and why I am glad we do so.

If they're part of the puzzle that get us up then they are indeed worth 6 or 4 million. Fees are judged end of season not day of, imo. Some say not worth it now, but if we pay 4 million for Robinson and he scores 12 goals in a promotion season, surely that's "worth" it?

westcliff white

Quote from: Fulhamerica23 on August 13, 2017, 05:51:00 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on August 13, 2017, 05:45:28 PM

If they're part of the puzzle that get us up then they are indeed worth 6 or 4 million. Fees are judged end of season not day of, imo. Some say not worth it now, but if we pay 4 million for Robinson and he scores 12 goals in a promotion season, surely that's "worth" it?
if we pay 6 million for Hugill the leagues gone crazy