more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brentford fans causing trouble ?

Started by Stillbelieve, May 15, 2017, 01:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stillbelieve

BlackShorts

15-20? :005: was this story found on the church notice board?

Fulham76

'Brentford...'  Usually where I stop reading

Wearethewhites

So let me get this right..

The police approached every venue in Putney, warning thousands of FFC fans, that a group of 15-20 Brentford fans, we're going around causing trouble after the Reading game

cmg

Must be true.
I took this snap of the scene that greeted me as I came out of Putney station this morning:

uzuccher96

I saw few of them out of the cottage at the end of the match, but was full of policemen so they couldn't do anything... I started to sing Fuckin hate Brentford!

Sent from my CHEETAH using Tapatalk

Southcoastffc

Quote from: cmg on May 15, 2017, 03:05:10 PM
Must be true.
I took this snap of the scene that greeted me as I came out of Putney station this morning:

Oh, so they've at last  managed to tidy up Putney station. Good.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

stevehawkinslidingtackle

I saw one guy with a Brentford top on, sat by the window on his own in the Temperance after the game. He was about 65.

SP

It's a veritable Bees crime spree of late.  I noticed in the Riverside bogs that Brentford had been scribbled on the toilet door.  Fortunately, black ink on a black door isn't brilliant.  Bless those poor Bees fans, whatever next?

mouse

O my word,does this stuff still go on?
I remember the days when we had to sort out where we going to go before the game.....hang bac,k,change platforms,
then find a tasty boozer.
Never been part of  our mob but did enjoy the singing on away days.Still love to sing now at 60.
What a load of attention seeking wankers,the true Brentford fans must be cringing at this news because basically,we couldn't give a poo.
COYW

BedsFFC

Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 15, 2017, 04:30:20 PM
Must be true.

Isn't that the VIP area in the Golden Lion?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: BedsFFC on May 15, 2017, 07:54:18 PM
Must be true.

Yes it is, how did you guess. 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 15, 2017, 08:44:58 PM
Must be true.

Never quite get that place, i know its full of Fulham, but to stand and queue outside to get through the doors and then get packed at times fighting to get a beer at the bar is nuts. Temperance over the road, minimal waiting time, lots of staff even serve your drinks at the the table. Nice table too by the window watching the world go by. Maybe its because i'm a miserable loner, but I'll now be boycotting the Lion for this gaff next season. 

BedsFFC

For everything said and I don't go there anymore. Actually, I don't go anywhere anymore....stopped drinking...but I would be sad if it changed or wasn't there anymore.

It does feel very 70's. I imagine those days it was rocking. And for that reason alone, I do have a soft spot for it

grandad

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 15, 2017, 08:44:58 PM
Must be true.

The hog roast is looking good.
Where there's a will there's a wife