watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

joca's final interview

Started by nose, May 15, 2017, 09:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

great way to inspire the fans.... keep the interview behind the pay for barrier!
Time for the club to repay the supporters.

General

Quote from: Statto on May 15, 2017, 09:13:25 PM
it's £3 man, get your wallet out
don't care about £3 if we're playing well

It should be free - has been for all history apart from this season and other teams in this league manage to offer free interviews and highlights. If it's 'just £3' then why don't the club just pay it themselves.

cmg

Quote from: nose on May 15, 2017, 09:07:00 PM
great way to inspire the fans.... keep the interview behind the pay for barrier!

'OK about result....looking forward....previous records irrelevant....players confident....we will attack and be brave....etc....etc....Saturday's support was the best ever...'

You got a personal mention...'Nose was incredible.'....(could have been 'noise', you know what it's like with these Serbian accents.)

Baszab

I've got 5 season tickets ( 2 for about 50 years) - do I have to fork out £3 as well ?

Marketing greedy rubbish now managed by commercial idiots

Thank goodness  SJ is a decent football manager

grandad

The broadcasting rules say we must charge. We are not allowed to have FFCTV for free. Our sub is perhaps the cheapest in the Championship. I don´t begrudge £3 from my pension.
Where there's a will there's a wife

General

Quote from: grandad on May 15, 2017, 09:33:48 PM
The broadcasting rules say we must charge. We are not allowed to have FFCTV for free. Our sub is perhaps the cheapest in the Championship. I don´t begrudge £3 from my pension.

That must be crap - because I have watched highlight reels of our games from other teams sites and youtube channels this year.

hovewhite

Its not wotlrth looking at club website anymore!

Dodger53

Quote from: General on May 15, 2017, 09:19:18 PM
Quote from: Statto on May 15, 2017, 09:13:25 PM
it's £3 man, get your wallet out
don't care about £3 if we're playing well

It should be free - has been for all history apart from this season and other teams in this league manage to offer free interviews and highlights. If it's 'just £3' then why don't the club just pay it themselves.

:plus one:

nose

Quote from: General on May 15, 2017, 09:35:34 PM

That must be crap - because I have watched highlight reels of our games from other teams sites and youtube channels this year.

the club shows loads of footage when it suits, i.e. when they announced season tickets on sale and we had a good win.
this is a rallying cry the day before a big game and i worried myself sick trying to get tickets because i wasn't in the top groups despite my longevity.
just a slight bit of foolishness on the clubs part.

nose

Quote from: cmg on May 15, 2017, 09:27:34 PM
Quote from: nose on May 15, 2017, 09:07:00 PM

'OK about result....looking forward....previous records irrelevant....players confident....we will attack and be brave....etc....etc....Saturday's support was the best ever...'

You got a personal mention...'Nose was incredible.'....(could have been 'noise', you know what it's like with these Serbian accents.)

I think you are correct the first time it was Nose was (and in my words remains) incredible....
thanks for the precise

westcliff white

Grandad is right if you want to show hilights you need to charge now, if you don't for every instance you are fined. The you tube is not FFC so someone risks getting done for copyright I guess, football as a rule is coming down harder on these things nowadays, streams will become illegal within 2 years unless they are paid for by the supplier, all going crazy, yes it's about money but also protecting the product others have legally paid for.

The reason Fulham then put interviews and such like behind the paywall is so they can give those paying to watch the hilights a little extra. I do think though they could offer it free in with a season ticket
Every day is a Fulham day

General

Quote from: westcliff white on May 15, 2017, 10:27:15 PM

Grandad is right if you want to show hilights you need to charge now, if you don't for every instance you are fined. The you tube is not FFC so someone risks getting done for copyright I guess, football as a rule is coming down harder on these things nowadays, streams will become illegal within 2 years unless they are paid for by the supplier, all going crazy, yes it's about money but also protecting the product others have legally paid for.

The reason Fulham then put interviews and such like behind the paywall is so they can give those paying to watch the hilights a little extra. I do think though they could offer it free in with a season ticket

Then perhaps you could explain this: Reading: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua9KvM0bZq0

or this : Brentford: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERgrIxNXeDU

Whatever you may believe, other clubs don't charge for free highlights to their fans... To suggest it's a must is a lie.

General

gang

We're back to that old something for nothing chestnut. It will never be free again, time to move on.

General

Quote from: gang on May 15, 2017, 10:37:33 PM
We're back to that old something for nothing chestnut. It will never be free again, time to move on.

That's such a poor attitude to have about something so integral to a fan / club relationship.. you're suggesting that nothing ever changes when people get up in arms about something, or don't (through subscription) validate an initiative or kick up a fuss, which is a load of crap.

gang

Southcoastffc

Quote from: General on May 15, 2017, 10:37:04 PM
Wigan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6pb44Zy4PU

Bristol City: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI4tBcARENA

Newcastle Utd: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-6Jx0U1Yvg

Our club is ripping us off and clearly do not value their fans.
Perhaps you did not read what FFC said - youtube posts are not club posts.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

nose

Quote from: gang on May 15, 2017, 11:05:02 PM
Yes
do you not think, do you not think that the season ticket should entitle one to access to the interviews. and byy the way it is not entirely true that the club does not show highlits. it has done subsequent to the charge, it has an extended clip of cairney V reading, goals. they actually do show the clips, but when it suits.

I am a believer in getting the message out there and making the club accesible. showing the manager and player interviews seems a good idea to me. i note we didn't sell out fopr reading, the club needs to think about why.

davew

Quote from: gang on May 15, 2017, 10:37:33 PM
+ 1, thank God for the internet what would we have done in the old days??? In my case it didn't matter I used to go to every (well almost every) match!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

gang

Quote from: nose on May 15, 2017, 11:32:59 PM
Quote from: gang on May 15, 2017, 11:05:02 PM
Yes
do you not think, do you not think that the season ticket should entitle one to access to the interviews. and byy the way it is not entirely true that the club does not show highlits. it has done subsequent to the charge, it has an extended clip of cairney V reading, goals. they actually do show the clips, but when it suits.

I am a believer in getting the message out there and making the club accesible. showing the manager and player interviews seems a good idea to me. i note we didn't sell out fopr reading, the club needs to think about why.

It's probably me but I don't understand what you're saying.