watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sarah Brookes leaves

Started by Southcoastffc, May 23, 2017, 06:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toshes mate

Wow, this thread is so cheap and nasty perhaps it should be locked.....

Funky Fulham Dave

Quote from: toshes mate on May 26, 2017, 08:01:47 AM

Yea, that's the answer to all those who dare to question style over substance. Welcome to the cult of personality. And to those who don't agree, on your way.

049:gif

Riversider

Yep that's the way forward, lock any thread where people have a different opinion to you !
Nice one 👍🏻👏🏻

Apprentice to the Maestro

What a bitter and twisted pair you are Riverside and Funky Fulham Dave.

Don't bother applying for Sarah's job as it requires an understanding of human nature, the ability to inspire others and to recognise talent, some of the key skills that your graceless contributions show that you lack.

fulhamfan

why is this thread 4 pages long!

alfie

Quote from: fulhamross on May 26, 2017, 11:31:49 AM
why is this thread 4 pages long!
Why not, by the way your comment made it longer
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Burt

I'm just amazed some people are unable to simply recognize someone for their long service and many contributions over the years, and to wish them luck in their next role!

Simples.

Friendsoffulham

As much as people are entitled to their opinions, anyone who is seen to be nasty, or distasteful with their comments, will have them removed, and a warning issued.

For once, can we please just acknowledge the hard work and gratitude that a committed individual has put into this Club over the years, and wish them well for the future. If you chose not to, then please just pass this thread on by.

It's ironic, that you all use this Forum, and without the support of Sarah, I doubt FOF would have had access to half the stuff around FFC that its had.

Friends of Fulham

toshes mate

Quote from: Riversider on May 26, 2017, 10:38:48 AM

Yep that's the way forward, lock any thread where people have a different opinion to you !
Nice one 👍🏻👏🏻

I haven't expressed an opinion on this thread and I didn't say which comment was 'cheap and nasty' but there is one which is just plain offensive.  I have already said what I wanted on this subject of Sarah Brookes when it was announced she had resigned.   You'll not be surprised what I said unless you think you know what I was complaining about.

e4b

To give 20 years of your working life in any position no matter the recompense is something to be admired. When it involves dealing with the public on a daily basis some of whom can be ungrateful aggressive ,rude and ignorant makes it even more admirable. Thank you Sarah for all you have done for the Fulham family and good luck for the future.

Funky Fulham Dave

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on May 26, 2017, 11:25:32 AM
What a bitter and twisted pair you are Riverside and Funky Fulham Dave.

Don't bother applying for Sarah's job as it requires an understanding of human nature, the ability to inspire others and to recognise talent, some of the key skills that your graceless contributions show that you lack.

Bitter, twisted and graceless.

A wonderful hat-trick of adjectives.

You've been speaking to my wife, haven't you?

But don't worry, I don't take it personally.

Sob, sob etc  :012:

Logicalman

Quote from: Riversider on May 24, 2017, 09:41:29 PM
Just to balance things out slightly, she hasn't been doing voluntary work all these years, she's been well paid to follow Fulham all over the world, enjoying wonderful food and hospitality along the way,
Hundreds of Fulham supporters would have loved her job over the years,
How many of you reading this leave home before 7am and get home after 7pm 5 days a week ?
Good luck to her wherever the next chapter takes her and I wish her all the best, but let's not act like she's been working 60 hours a week on a ward at Charing Cross all these years, because she hasn't, she's had a very privileged life and I'm sure she's eternally grateful for it.

Sorry, were you referring to Sarah or one of the players there? because by comparison, she has worked just as hard, perhaps more, and I don't recall too many people slagging off the majority of our players when they move on.

As for getting up .. etc .. etc ... 5 days a week, yep, I did that for a long time in my working life, I still get up at 6 AM, start work by 6:30 and finish around 5PM, sometimes get 30 minute break during the day, sometimes not, and I don't believe she got any better of a deal than I have done.  And no, I haven't done as much charity work as others either, and I wasn't aware of her 'very privileged life' so perhaps I should be jealous after all?
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Funky Fulham Dave

Well if there's one thing that has emerged from this fascinating thread - I'm only kidding - is that accepted beliefs must be and will be all that will be allowed. You have been warned.

Anyway I'm a great fan of SB's 1996 (Polystar) album "You Never Know".

:drums: