watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sarah Brookes leaves

Started by Southcoastffc, May 23, 2017, 06:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

After 20 years - some of which must have been a nightmare (Felix!).  She's has done a great deal of behalf of Fulham and I wish her all the very best.   :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

westcliff white

to be fair we discussed that on here a month or so ago.

same as I said then all the best she is a great person
Every day is a Fulham day

Southcoastffc

Quote from: westcliff white on May 23, 2017, 06:56:10 PM
to be fair we discussed that on here a month or so ago.

same as I said then all the best she is a great person
Yes but I think today is the day.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

westcliff white

ah yes, I thought it was Wednesday but you could be right

HatterDon

Well, that shows how little ambition the Khan family has concerning Fulham  086.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

westcliff white

Quote from: HatterDon on May 23, 2017, 07:20:25 PM
Well, that shows how little ambition the Khan family has concerning Fulham  086.gif
I know your winding up, but having spoken to Sarah, I know it was her choice to move on as there were other areas she wished to explore

Logicalman

Good to have the right perspective as to why she left.

She's done well in her time at Fulham, and I wish her all the best in her pastures new.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Lighthouse

Do we know where she is off to? Something in tennis? Anyway on Twitter she listed all the different managers and owners etc she was here for. Clearly it was all her fault. Wish her all the best and hope she still has a soft spot for Fulham.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

westcliff white

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 23, 2017, 07:25:17 PM
Do we know where she is off to? Something in tennis? Anyway on Twitter she listed all the different managers and owners etc she was here for. Clearly it was all her fault. Wish her all the best and hope she still has a soft spot for Fulham.
No announcement on where yet at all.

She certainly does have a soft spot and will be at games next season as a season ticket holder

TXWhite

Wish her luck on her next move. Was always a fan of her (although she did block me on Twitter, I think because I said that Fulham's communication with fans was sometimes as useful as a chocolate teapot).

Patrick

She has purchased a Season Ticket in the Riverside.....so we will still be seeing quite a bit of her......good servant to the club...

gang

She will be a big miss, always answered any question I asked.

westcliff white

Quote from: Patrick on May 23, 2017, 08:00:31 PM
She has purchased a Season Ticket in the Riverside.....so we will still be seeing quite a bit of her......good servant to the club...
not sure its the riverside, that's certainly not where she told me she was sitting. but defo a season ticket

Burt

All the best to her - she capably handled a difficult job in good times, and not-so-good.

gang

Quote from: westcliff white on May 23, 2017, 08:39:17 PM
not sure its the riverside, that's certainly not where she told me she was sitting. but defo a season ticket

I thought it was the Hammersmith end.

MikeW

Picky, picky, picky on here:  as someone who has worked on her side of the fence for more years than I want to recall I think congratulations on a really good job well done are in order.  Some of the managers, players and dare I say it directors are sometimes not that media savvy and Sarah has always managed to polish their less than ideal nuggets into something relevant.

I wish her well as I'm sure do many.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Travers Barney

Looked pretty upbeat when I saw her in the Beatty earlier this evening.

A voice that rivalled Matt Monroe

coyw
We are the whites

westcliff white

Quote from: gang on May 23, 2017, 08:52:30 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on May 23, 2017, 08:39:17 PM

I thought it was the Hammersmith end.
Indeed

bobbo

I must be the only one on this topic to have seen a different side of her.

Many years ago ,possibly 15 , she didn't have a lofty position then. A friend of mine had a box right in the middle of the riverside stand and I along with others always had an open invite, Sarah past by one match and stopped to say hello to the box owner/renter and she counted 11 people when there should only be 10 , she behaved like a school child stamping her foot and demanding one person removed themselves. It wasn't me but I never went back in that box.
I'm sure she's a lot more grown up now. Bon voyage Sarah.
1975 just leaving home full of hope