watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

“Arse of the Weekend”

Started by Funky Fulham Dave, May 24, 2017, 07:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funky Fulham Dave

You know what it's like; you wait ages for an Arse story to come along and then, blow me down, three come along at the same time.

Pippa "Arse" Middleton, only recognisable when entering a room backwards, had her nuptials sealed at the weekend when marrying a hedge-fund manager. A case of one arse marrying another.

Arse-nal FC having successfully spurned a Champions League spot negotiated instead a Europa League entry position, have now blocked-booked all the available slots on next season's BT Sport so all their fans can watch them in the comfort of their own homes as the "Arse" meander aimlessly around Eastern Europe on cold chilly Thursday nights.

But pride of place for "Arse of the Weekend" must surely go to the egotist that is Jonathan Terry. If ever there was an obvious example for the excesses of the modern day footballer then this man-child would be the nailed-on candidate. 

049:gif

Woolly Mammoth

Absolutely yes, John Terry the man they couldn't hang.
Apart from the well documented business of the fanfare surrounding the substitution lark, which for me is shame on all those who went along with it. From the referee to the Sunderland player who kicked the ball into touch to commence the pantomime.
In my book they all embarrassed themselves, and may eventualy look back whilst sitting in a quiet corner and kick themselves for doing so.
Let alone his team mates, which only helped to fuel his already inflated ego.
I still cannot get around the issue of him having no shame, and rewriting the script for association football.
But should I be surprised, as I live near this individual, and if I was to share my knowledge of his crude antics over the years to all and sundry, I probably would end up in court, so best to let sleeping dogs lie.
On the subject of the three Arses, I was half expecting a fourth Arse, as many an Arsenal supporter may volunteer ARSEne Wenger who is hanging on by his finger tips especially  now he has made sure that after 20 years he has successfully managed to avoid the embarrassment of being dumped out of the Champions Cup in the early stages on his 21st attempt.
Even Nottingham Forest twice under Brian Clough, and Aston Villa under Tony Barton, both clubs ironically now in our Division managed to win that Competition when it was formerly the European Cup.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Barrett487

Funky Fulham Dave

Quote from: Barrett487 on May 24, 2017, 06:37:37 PM
Rubbish thread, kill it now

Stop arsing about and get to the point.

Peace and love.

Barrett487

Quote from: Funky Fulham Dave on May 24, 2017, 06:55:11 PM

Peace and love.

Dave.. i love your posts, but this is a bit 'out there'...lol

Funky Fulham Dave

Quote from: Barrett487 on May 24, 2017, 07:01:57 PM
Quote from: Funky Fulham Dave on May 24, 2017, 06:55:11 PM

Peace and love.

Dave.. i love your posts, but this is a bit 'out there'...lol

Only because "I'm a bit out there" somewhere.

:group hug:

Funky Fulham Dave

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 24, 2017, 07:48:42 AM
Absolutely yes, John Terry the man they couldn't hang.
Apart from the well documented business of the fanfare surrounding the substitution lark, which for me is shame on all those who went along with it. From the referee to the Sunderland player who kicked the ball into touch to commence the pantomime.
In my book they all embarrassed themselves, and may eventualy look back whilst sitting in a quiet corner and kick themselves for doing so.
Let alone his team mates, which only helped to fuel his already inflated ego.
I still cannot get around the issue of him having no shame, and rewriting the script for association football.
But should I be surprised, as I live near this individual, and if I was to share my knowledge of his crude antics over the years to all and sundry, I probably would end up in court, so best to let sleeping dogs lie.
On the subject of the three Arses, I was half expecting a fourth Arse, as many an Arsenal supporter may volunteer ARSEne Wenger who is hanging on by his finger tips especially  now he has made sure that after 20 years he has successfully managed to avoid the embarrassment of being dumped out of the Champions Cup in the early stages on his 21st attempt.
Even Nottingham Forest twice under Brian Clough, and Aston Villa under Tony Barton, both clubs ironically now in our Division managed to win that Competition when it was formerly the European Cup.

Oh go on.

Just put allegedly every now and again.

Love to hear what Johnny boy gets up to.

Nero

Bet Terry is fuming they have canceled Chelsea victory parade on Sunday,

Twig

alfie

Quote from: Nero on May 24, 2017, 08:05:37 PM
Bet Terry is fuming they have canceled Chelsea victory parade on Sunday,
So you are making jokes about a tragic event, unnecessary my friend
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't