more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

First game tomorrow !

Started by Riversider, July 04, 2017, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Two things,
I wonder what kit we will wear and what sponsor will be displayed ?
I wonder if A.Trialist will be playing, I'd be very surprised if we haven't got a couple of trialists with us,
Will be good to have football to discuss once again even if it's just a kick about.

rweller86

Guessing we'll be in last seasons away kit as it will probably be our third kit for the new season?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@rweller

RP24

I wondered how many of our youngsters will play? From the training pictures in Poland I could make out Williams, de la toure and S. Sessegnon. Personally I'd like to see all three get a bit of game time as I think especially the last two could grow into something special.

cmg

Quote from: Robertprocter1 on July 04, 2017, 01:16:33 PM
I wondered how many of our youngsters will play? From the training pictures in Poland I could make out Williams, de la toure and S. Sessegnon. Personally I'd like to see all three get a bit of game time as I think especially the last two could grow into something special.

Matt O'Riley (16) is there, too.

nose

unless he has massively come on, i am not sure about williams as a long term player for us, but I did like the look of de la torre so hope he gets a few chances to show what he can do.

AlexW132

Yes the sponsor will give a pretty good indication as to whether VisitFlorida will still be around this season. I imagine it'll be blank, like when we played Crystal Palace in 2015. However that was with the new shirt, which had been leaked before it was released. VisitFlorida was confirmed shortly afterwards.

@jolslover

I think our best team out of the players in Poland is probably

Bettinelli, Fredericks Madl Ream Sessegnon, Johansen Mcdonald Cairney, Kebano Ayite Aluko
STH H3

aaronmcguigan

Humphrys played regularly last pre season so probably the same this year.

As for kit, our away kit will not be the third kit this season. They said last year that all kits were on a one year cycle as opposed to the away always being on a  2 year cycle, unless they've changed it.

Horsfield_No9

They stated at supporters trust meeting that the new kit would be used for the first time v Wolfsburg at The Cottage.

I predict they play in last seasons kits in games ahead of that.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: Newry FFC on July 04, 2017, 02:16:54 PM
Humphrys played regularly last pre season so probably the same this year.

As for kit, our away kit will not be the third kit this season. They said last year that all kits were on a one year cycle as opposed to the away always being on a  2 year cycle, unless they've changed it.

Humphrys is in London as far as I've seen so prob not playing in Poland.

Fulhamfan666