watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Zamora Signs 4 Year Deal

Started by White Noise, September 10, 2010, 10:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sipwell

Wooohoooo! They are keeping all of their good players, buying good new ones... What else can you expect?
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

HatterDon

You guys are only excited and thrilled because Bobby is English.  :028:

Actually, this on top of Etuhu's re-enlistment has made this a brilliant week. I love the direction this club is taking.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

TonyGilroy

Now that's untrue.

He's partly Trinidadian, partly Tobagoan and probably has Spanish conquistadorean ancestry.

He's a polyglot and a damned fine player.

duffbeer

Great news.  and wow he looks good in that England shirt.

RidgeRider

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 10, 2010, 11:22:27 AM
Quote from: Peabody on September 10, 2010, 11:01:26 AM
This is great news. Without wishing to stir up old debates, what a turn around from a couple of years ago when various posters on here and elsewhere were really having a go at Bobby.

Yes that was me and I was unimpressed with a lot of what I saw Etuhu do. BUT BZ changed it around when AJ was injured and he was asked to play a different way. Etuhu has been asked to be a box to box player under Hughes. In other words it is often HOW players are used that is the problem and not the players themselves. I for one will try and remember that next time I question Greenings use to the side.

Well done Mr. Lighthouse...I know that was hard for you.  :dft012:

finnster01

:clap_hands: :clap_hands: :beer: :Sparkyticus: :beer: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

This is wonderful news! Very smart move by the club.  :54:
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Great news, but it dosen't mean he wont have his head turned come Jan if the right club come in for him.

SmithyFFC

Even More Good News!!!   :045: :045: :Sparkyticus:

COYW!
FTID

SoCalJoe

Great for moral in the locker room. Rewarding the players who've done the job is cheaper in the long run than the desperation purchase.
You can observe a lot by just watching.

ImperialWhite

Celebrate with a new chant?

I can't be the only one who thinks that "oooooooaaah/gooooooooo Bobby Zamora!" is a little bit shite?

Fantastic news though - potentially a Fulham legend in the making, which is remarkable really, given how poor a season he had (IMO) when he joined.

bigalffc

Quote from: finnster01 on September 10, 2010, 03:54:15 PM
:clap_hands: :clap_hands: :beer: :Sparkyticus: :beer: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:
+1
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

mrska

Quote from: ImperialWhite on September 10, 2010, 05:18:10 PM
Celebrate with a new chant?

I can't be the only one who thinks that "oooooooaaah/gooooooooo Bobby Zamora!" is a little bit shite?

Fantastic news though - potentially a Fulham legend in the making, which is remarkable really, given how poor a season he had (IMO) when he joined.
I must admit  i still sing  booooobbbb bobby Zamora....

But agree we need a new song!

Well chuffed Bobby signed...  his growth has been amazing!