watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFCTV: v Sheff Wed

Started by Logicalman, August 19, 2017, 02:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

Please use this thread for any and all FFCTV messages for this game.

As usual, the request not to request or offer FFCTV streams here.

For Tech issues please review this thread.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

sunburywhite

I wouldn't know how to find one
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

ffcjazzle

Anyone else getting "Live streaming is only available outside the UK and Ireland"...?

Deuce

Quote from: ffcjazzle on August 19, 2017, 02:52:21 PM
Anyone else getting "Live streaming is only available outside the UK and Ireland"...?
Yeah thats because you cant watch it live in the UK.

ffcjazzle

Well, I can reveal that i am an overseas fan

JDH101

I'm logged in and can't seem to be able to stream? Hadn't had problems before (based in LA). But can't see the game online with Bein sports. Thought coverage was supposed to start 15 mins before kick off? Anyone else having issues?

CincyFulham1

no problem other than the volume is low

Deuce

Quote from: ffcjazzle on August 19, 2017, 03:00:10 PM
Well, I can reveal that i am an overseas fan
Im sorry, cant help you then. Works fine for me (except for a brief error message)

ffcjazzle

love4ffc

For overseas fans, below is the link for the live game.  It will only work if you have paid your subscription and are logged in to FulhamFCTV. 

https://www.fulhamfc.com/fulhamfctv/live
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

3.16 pm
Been OK up to now but CURRENTLY NOT STREAMING
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

FulhamKC

I have gotten that error message at least 5 times which causes the stream to stop. This is my first time watching the live stream and I am underwhelmed so far.

love4ffc

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on August 19, 2017, 03:16:42 PM
3.16 pm
Been OK up to now but CURRENTLY NOT STREAMING
Closer your browser out.  Reopen and go to the link below. 
https://www.fulhamfc.com/fulhamfctv/live

ffcjazzle

Can't even access the stream. Somehow thinks I'm in UK/Ireland. No VPN in use either

Deuce

Getting error message every few minutes now, really annoying. Hopefully bacause they're trying to fix something.

jj____

Keep getting that error message

love4ffc

Have received the error message twice now in the last 5 minutes.  There server must be getting overloaded from the overseas demand.  They need to do something about this. 

Texas White

Quote from: love4ffc on August 19, 2017, 03:21:01 PM
Have received the error message twice now in the last 5 minutes.  There server must be getting overloaded from the overseas demand.  They need to do something about this. 

I kept getting the error message until I switched to Firefox. Buffering at times but working ok

096.gig. Error just popped up for me

FulhamKC

After a lot of interruptions at the beginning, I did not have any problems in the last 25 minutes or so of the 1st half. Hopefully they got things figured out.

love4ffc

Just had my third error message of the game.  I reload the page and it starts back up luckily.