watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

bitters away next year anyone?

Started by Scrumpy, September 12, 2010, 12:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

It looks highly likely that the boys from Legoland may get up to the Premiership next year.

It will be a brief stay, but I am already looking forward to taking a few liberties at that particular sh1thole. I still have some scores to settle from a certain match back in the eighties. The bloke that clobbered me back then, must be in his 60s now. I will hunt him down and see how brave he is now. :007:

Rswipes, the lot of 'em!
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

FatFreddysCat

Hopefully not, long way to go in the season, hopefully they'll feck it up.

QPR

Lighthouse

Any chance of having this thread taken off. It causes a bit of vomit to come up each time I see the headline.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

QPR

Nice to know you care  :027:

Good results for both of us yesterday. Surely the more London clubs the better principle applies here? Or not..

Lighthouse

Quote from: QPR on September 12, 2010, 03:01:57 PM
Nice to know you care  :027:

Good results for both of us yesterday. Surely the more London clubs the better principle applies here? Or not..

Yes true enough. But for those fans who remember Fulham Park Rangers I am afraid there will always be bitterness at the little QPR fans did to try and stop it compared to clubs who were not involved but at least showed support. But yes it's always good to beat fellow London Clubs.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

QPR

Out of interest - what happens when Chelsea come to town regarding the neutral end. Does it stay neutral or is strictly Chelsea only with police segregation etc, just wondering what would happen if we played you..?

Andy Crysell

Personally, I don't want that scum Neil Warnock back in the Prem.   :014:

QPR

Andy Crysell

Yeah, sure he is.  Like when he used some obscure loophole in the law to (try to) get a game called off that he was losing heavilly....by taking off players, so the legal minimum weren't on the pitch.

I have nothing against QPR or their fans, but people like Warnock and McCarthy are enemies of the game.

Quote from: QPR on September 12, 2010, 03:51:46 PM
Aw, Neil's alright!

QPR

LBNo11

...what fun, the possiblity of qpr, cardiff, leeds and millwall and sections of their fans taking premiership into the dark ages again.

Nothing personal...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

QPR

I'd hardly put us in the same bracket as the aforementioned sides..

LBNo11

Quote from: QPR on September 12, 2010, 04:31:10 PM
I'd hardly put us in the same bracket as the aforementioned sides..

...of course not, we always get a friendly welcome from your fans, like the time they infiltrated the Stevenage Road stand and attacked the family enclosure. Of course that was then and no doubt it will all be sweetness and light next time around...

QPR

Perhaps not but still don't think we're on the same level as those you mentioned.

Anyone know the answer to my original question about the away end?

LBNo11

...I can tell you that to sit in our away end - you don't have to saw half your thighs off to be able to sit down - if it wasn't for the front row of the east paddock at your gaff I would not be able to have seen Fulham, I swear I still have the dents in my shins from all those years ago caused by the seats...

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: LBNo11 on September 12, 2010, 04:49:36 PM
...I can tell you that to sit in our away end - you don't have to saw half your thighs off to be able to sit down - if it wasn't for the front row of the east paddock at your gaff I would not be able to have seen Fulham, I swear I still have the dents in my shins from all those years ago caused by the seats...
Cor Blimey Ed you wouldn't have been able to sit in The Ellersie rd bit where i was, even my legs were squashed up against the seat in front, i bet even Wady struggled a bit  :011:.  Absolutely terrible ground, though it did keep the noise in better.

LBNo11

...I was in the Ellerslie Rd stand with MKHoops(!!!!) for the Cheltenham FAC game, can you imagine us two big barstewards in that section?

What a dump - apart from Mo's gold toilet ( :015:)...

QPR

Leg room is certainly not the most generous down at Loftus Road. I really do like the Cottage, manages to get some features of a nice new stadium whilst retaining some character. What does the Putney End hold these days? 6/7 thousand?

FatFreddysCat

Anyhow promotion is by no means a certainty, if you rember when we romped that division with the best football it's ever been privalged to see Watford and us both were both top of the table with 10/10 wins if i remember rightly . Didn't we end their run by smashing them 5-1 ? Anyhow as far as i recall it was obvious we were both going up, it was impossible not to, but i think Watford didn't even make the play offs, so here's hoping Qpha fail, very long season, and loads of teams that get of to a great start feck it up. Wasn't that massive club Hull in a champions league spot after ten(ish games) ?