News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone have a sense who had the best window?

Started by terryr, September 01, 2017, 07:22:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexW132

Quote from: F(f)CUK on September 01, 2017, 10:50:38 PM
Clem on Radio 5 said that Wolves only have one forward. So for all their spending they haven't fully strengthened.
They were also annoyed by the fact that we got Graham and that they didn't sign Locadia. Wasn't all perfect as far as they're concerned.

Twig

Quote from: snarks on September 01, 2017, 04:32:22 PM
I'm god to defend Harry here.

He didn't wreck Portsmouth, and to be honest far from it. That was all down to Gaydermak, Manderic had turned them round, and with Harry he got them into the Prem. He (Manderic) then sold to Gaydermak, who just pulled the plug when he got bored and refused to meet the clubs liabilities that he had authorised. The only other person with blame there IMO was Peter Storey.

Southampton don't like him, because he went back to Portsmouth leaving them in the championship, Southampton still made the playoffs that season. QPR was/is a disaster as Redknapp, Hughes, Hasslebank, etc have proved.

He did well at Bournemouth, West Ham and Spurs.

That's a very fair assessment

gang

Quote from: Skatzoffc on September 01, 2017, 12:43:05 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on September 01, 2017, 10:25:08 AM
Wolves spent 30 million. Doesn't always mean much but they must be pleased. Birmingham after shouting they had no money and were in trouble suddenly had money to burn. As all great managers, the Birmingham manager has learned that spending big and putting clubs in debt is the only way to prove just how good you are.

Not sure why Rednapp is a "great manager" LH.

He wrecked Portsmouth.
I don't believe Southampton or QPR rate him that highly either.

The best thing for me, would be Bilic gets sacked, and he goes to West Ham and trashes them as well.
lol

Wasn't "great manager" for Harry said with tongue in cheek?

Skatzoffc

He didn't wreck Portsmouth, and to be honest far from it. That was all down to Gaydermak, Manderic had turned them round, and with Harry he got them into the Prem. He (Manderic) then sold to Gaydermak, who just pulled the plug when he got bored and refused to meet the clubs liabilities that he had authorised. The only other person with blame there IMO was Peter Storey.

Southampton don't like him, because he went back to Portsmouth leaving them in the championship, Southampton still made the playoffs that season. QPR was/is a disaster as Redknapp, Hughes, Hasslebank, etc have proved.

Fair play Snarks.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Woolly Mammoth

I agree I like Harry, he should have a good influence on Birmingham and that concerns me as we have to play them twice.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

St Eve

Us by far. Brought in 6 sold 2 for a 12.5 million profit and kept Sess and Cairney