more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who plays against Cardiff

Started by The Swan, September 01, 2017, 09:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Quote from: Riversider on September 02, 2017, 11:41:04 AM
If we had signed Messi and Ronaldo would people still be saying the same about not changing the team ?, no of course not,
If Slavisa deems Graham to be a better option than Kebano (especially as Kebano has been away to Africa) then he will make a change,
It's Ojo, Fonte and Graham for me
as was pointed out to me the other day, slavisa prefers and netted wingers, so I reckon he will be primarily for the right wing. It will be between ojo and Graham for the right spot, with sess and Kebano fighting for the left. If Kebano comes back and he is not ready, then sess goes in with Odoi at lb
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Forever Fulham

Quote from: AlexW132 on September 02, 2017, 12:46:53 PM
Quote from: Forever Fulham on September 02, 2017, 12:39:04 PM
Just finished watching Tim Ream and USMNT lose 0-2 to Bryan Ruiz's Costa Rica team.  And yes, it's Ruiz's team for sure.  He's still the straw that stirs the drink on that team.  What an excellent player, so misused and wasted at Fulham.   Any way, Tim Howard made Ream look bad on a Costa Rica counter.  Tim managed to catch the loan striker, Urema, in stride and force him way right, but Urema was still able to get a shot off from an extreme angle, maybe 20 yards out, that Howard should have smothered.  Ream did his job; Howard didn't.  But Howard is still god on the US team, so the camera kept cutting back to close ups of Ream's face, finger pointing by video, I guess.  Ream will not be coming back happy.
I've seen a lot of angry Americans on Twitter annoyed at the gap between him and Geoff Cameron
He took the challenge and drove the striker wide.  Cameron was not there to help cover.  In the Ticos' second goal, replay showed the spacing of the two CBs was too wide, allowing the striker to burst up the middle.  But on that goal as well, Howard should have blocked it.