https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team In For Forest (Merged)

Started by Marcel_Gecov, September 26, 2017, 09:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: westcliff white on September 26, 2017, 03:24:21 PM
Quote from: Statto on September 26, 2017, 03:22:16 PM
Are we predicting the team or giving our own personal preference? As to the former Surely we all know with Joka it will be the same 11 that started Saturday, given we played well. Except to the extent a change is forced, ie Kebano in for the injured Ayite I assume. I will eat my hat if he starts Mollo.
i always say it isnt what I would pick but what I reckon Joka would pick, as i think thats far easier

Just of interest WW, would would your 11 be? and formation.

Carborundum

Sessegnon shouldn't play three times in six games and Odoi is more than capable.  Otherwise defensive unit as per recent games.  KMac and Johansen pick themselves.  Remaining four to include AK47 Fonte and Kebano.  Cisse to complete the eleven.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Carborundum on September 26, 2017, 03:50:57 PM
Sessegnon shouldn't play three times in six games and Odoi is more than capable.  Otherwise defensive unit as per recent games.  KMac and Johansen pick themselves.  Remaining four to include AK47 Fonte and Kebano.  Cisse to complete the eleven.

Sess needs a rest. he cant play 3 games in a week, that's mental and would actually be poor mangement from Joka when you have Odoi in the wings.

Chutney

Quote from: JoelH5 on September 26, 2017, 12:57:36 PM
Quote from: Neil D on September 26, 2017, 12:14:24 PM
As long as Kamara starts.  I think he is ideally suited to playing up front on his own - much more so than the rather lightweight (physically, more than anything else) Fonte.

It's crazy how one game can change everything. Before the Middlesborugh game everyone was excited for Fonte to be back.

Personally I'd play...

- Button -
- Fredricks - Kalas - Ream - Odoi -
- McDonald -
- Johansen - Norwood - Sess
- Fonte - AK -

I saw nothing in Kamara that warrants a start, he blazed a very easy chance over the bar, one tap in header doesn't mean he now strolls in to the team, he's been really poor for us in every game previously. That said, he's made a big step up joining us and with time could become very useful, he's fast, strong and gets in good positions.
C O Y W

Madman Maddle

Button
Fredericks-Kalas-Ream-Odoi
McDonald-Johansen
Ojo-Fonte-Sess
Kamara

Would love to see some flexibility from Jokane in this tough road game. Can't give a coach like Warburton the keys to our car. Fonte can play in offensive midfield so Jokane doesn't even need to change his formation. But when we attack Fonte can act as 2nd striker in front of goal, which has been our weakest area this season: Nobody in the box but too many static bodies in midfield who impede each other. While not always perfect, I like the physical presence Ojo and Kamara bring to the table. Sess should never play in the back four again, he is a terrible defender. Just put him in midfield to take the pressure off him and get him back on track. Down the left wing he is our best option over 90 minutes. I love Kebano but he always disappears after halftime, much better sub than starter.

JackHFFC1990

I would like to see

Button
Fredericks Kalas Ream Sessegnon
           McDonald Johansen
Ojo                 Fonte          Kebano
                       Kamara

Subs - Bettinelli  , Djalo , Odoi , Ciise , Norwood , Mollo  , Graham 

hovewhite

I can see sess being rested for a game or two more likely when soares is fit.
Team wise kebano for floyd cant see many other changes.

westcliff white

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on September 26, 2017, 03:34:39 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on September 26, 2017, 03:24:21 PM
Quote from: Statto on September 26, 2017, 03:22:16 PM
Are we predicting the team or giving our own personal preference? As to the former Surely we all know with Joka it will be the same 11 that started Saturday, given we played well. Except to the extent a change is forced, ie Kebano in for the injured Ayite I assume. I will eat my hat if he starts Mollo.
i always say it isnt what I would pick but what I reckon Joka would pick, as i think thats far easier

Just of interest WW, would would your 11 be? and formation.
Firstly I disagree re sess, while i agree he is young, I firmly believe he should be able
To and eager to play 3 games in 7 days. Usually 3 in 8 sat, tue and say so not much differ nice.

My team would be

Button
Fredericks
Kalas
Team
Odour

McDonald
Johansson

Ojo
Fonte
Sessegnon

Kamara

Subs
Betts
Djalo
Kebano
Mollo
Cisse
Graham
Norwood

I like a lot of pace upfront, only change to that would be be Norwood for Fonte I felt Fonte looked unfit on Saturday but would like to see him play behind Kamara for a game
Every day is a Fulham day

Baszab

Betts

Fred
Ream
Kalas
Odoi

Cisse
McD
Jo
Sess

Neeskens
AK

Friendsoffulham

Madman Maddle

Quote from: Madman Maddle on September 26, 2017, 04:07:20 PM
Button
Fredericks-Kalas-Ream-Odoi
McDonald-Johansen
Ojo-Fonte-Sess
Kamara
049:gif

Jonaldiniho 88

Madman Maddle

That's exactly how it should be. Can shift from our base 4231 to 442 or 352 within a second if needed. Jokane well done!  :Haynes The Maestro:

davew

At least SJ has made another different attempt to try and win a match, if this fails perhaps he should try a random selection of numbers from a hat for the QPR match. I hope we win tonight but as usual lately I am not over optimistic, somebody still has to score for us and we need to score 1 more than we concede.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

keith

Mince n Tatties

Looks good on paper...Let's hope it turns up trumps.Coyw

JoelH5

Get in!!! Exactly what I wanted. Great team
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Woolly Mammoth

Subs. Betts. Djalo, Mollo, Graham, Norwood, Cisse. Kebano.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

I like the look of this lineup !!⚽️👍
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.