more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

News press conference latest

Started by Lighthouse, September 28, 2017, 01:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Latest tweets will be here soon.

"I know what the fans expect of us. We must be motivated and do everything we can to win."

Kamara finished the game against Forest with a problem and we will analyse the situation."

We must be ready for everything @QPRFC have. Like always, we will try to dominate, take risks and be brave." #

We expect @AyiteF to be back for the game after the international break." #FFC

"We're going to observe Rafa Soares during the break. He's had two sessions, so his fitness is not at the highest level."

That is all there is. Keeping things close to the chest me thinks. At least AK47 not ruled out for sure.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Neil D

Kamara is crucial.  I hope he is just blowing smoke up QPR's collective butt...

Fernhurst

Don't know if you subscribe to FFCtv but Jim and Jamie concerned near end of game how much AK was limping. Couldn't take him off as all substitutes used by that point.
He's young let's hope he is just fit enough to bag a hat trick then he can come off.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

JakeFFC

Very frustrating conference from a fans point of view but potentially very smart tactically.

As a fan you want to know who's going to start and play where. But obviously telling the other team that doesn't help anyone.
This way we have basically gone, we may unleash the pace of Kamara or we may play a different game with Fonte.

Frustrating for us but means QPR cant prepare for both players as effectively as they could prepare for 1 if we said what was happening.

Having said that G Jim did seem very concerned for him during the last part of the game, kept mentioning him limping and feeling his hamstring.

Lighthouse

More info picked up from Get West London -

Joka said

"With Cairney, there is a more optimistic and less optimistic view, in this moment I cannot give you any new information, but in the more optimistic situation we are hoping he will be available for the games after the international break against Preston."
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

gezkc

I can't see AK playing, to be honest. Hamstring injuries take time to recover from. Even if he feels OK before the game, it's very easy for a hamstring to go again if it's not properly healed, particularly when you've got the sort of pace he has.
I guess it depends on the extent of his injury, but I hope they don't rush him back before he's ready.

Fulham 442

So frustrating regarding AK.  I know he can't be rushed back if it is a hamstring but just when he has started finding the back of the net....This is a game I want to win more than any of the other fixtures.  I still haven't got over last season against them at the Cottage!!

General

Sounds though as if we may almost have a full squad to pick from after the QPR game which could be exciting.. with only piazon the long term absentee.

hovewhite

At least rui is available to play up top if AK is not fit.