more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fonte

Started by FFC1987, September 29, 2017, 10:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1987

Quote from: MJG on October 01, 2017, 02:31:21 PM
Ten points from his five starts tells me he is offering something.

I don't think I said he didn't?

@jolslover

Quote from: hopper on October 01, 2017, 12:47:13 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on October 01, 2017, 10:55:02 AM
Quote from: fcfulham55 on September 30, 2017, 08:52:29 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on September 30, 2017, 07:41:48 PM
Quote from: fcfulham55 on September 30, 2017, 04:52:30 PM
Agree with the OP.

Just think it's a poor bit of business from the club. It's not Fontes fault we payed millions for him when, his value in football terms to me doesn't reach anywhere near a million.

His stats in Portugal mean nothing in the championship. Terrible bit of business by the club. If we had ambition, we would've gone for a proven striker earlier. Such as Gayle.

Proven striker? Doesn't come more proven than Chris Martin? Matt Smith was pretty proven?

Matt Smith proven? That's the dumbest thing I've ever read hahaha. He did OK out on loan in league one. But never had a prolific season in the championship.

You're bringing up the past? I'm talking now, Chris martin was on loan with a poor attitude. He was proven at this level but we don't have him now do we you numpty lol. We needed to buy a replacement in January, and then appeared to of failed in the long summer transfer window.

What? He banged 15 or so for Leeds the year before we signed him? That's proven.

I season of 12 goals at Leeds, hasn't scored more than 5 in a campaign in Championship since then. His performances with us were clear evidence he isn't good enough I think.

You misunderstand my point. I am the biggest Smith hater about or one of, I was using him as an example to say that 'proven' champ scorers don't always work out.
STH H3