https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Whereabouts are you?

Started by Keynsham, October 24, 2017, 01:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holders

Quote from: filham on October 25, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
Quote from: jarv on October 24, 2017, 05:45:16 PM
USA, near Boston.  Reason...American wife.

I sometimes wonder about returning home but at the moment, the USA and UK are in a race to the bottom, so can't decide where I want to be. UK (May) is winning be USA holds the trump card.

Quote from: jarv on October 24, 2017, 05:45:16 PM
USA, near Boston.  Reason...American wife.

I sometimes wonder about returning home but at the moment, the USA and UK are in a race to the bottom, so can't decide where I want to be. UK (May) is winning be USA holds the trump card.

An American senior politician said on British TV this morning that the USA in electing their President have made the worst mistake ever in world history with Britain being a close second in voting for Brexit.

You have a difficult choice.
Not wanting to be political but I just can't understand why you overlooked Brian McBride for President.

It shows the power of the ignorant in both countries.

The third biggest mistake must be Fulham turning down Stamford Bridge - there would never have been a Them.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

gerrys

Como, Italy......thank God for Easyjet.....

FulhamKC

Kansas City, Missouri. Prior to that Dallas, Ft. Worth, Tulsa, Kew and South Kensington.

Whitesideup

What a great topic! New Malden myself, ( Lower Coombe Village to those in the know) but what a great range of locations.

kiwian

Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

Burt

Quote from: Southcoastffc on October 24, 2017, 04:40:48 PM
But didn't there used to be a map of FoF members' locations on this forum?  Maybe still here somewhere?

Yes there was... Not sure what happened to that. I'll do some digging.

Burt

Currently in Sydney on business, and hopefully back in time for the Bolton game!

Born in Putney, now live in Thames Ditton.

mtmakl

Auckland, NZ, born Hammersmith, grew up in Essex, moved here in 71.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

f321ffc

Quote from: Holders on October 25, 2017, 11:00:49 AM
Quote from: HV71 on October 24, 2017, 09:17:59 PM
On the edge of the Hurtwood,just outside Abinger Hammer, in the Surrey Hills

Lovely. You know why it's called Hurt Wood, I assume?

At one point in my life I worked out that I'd lived, on average, 18 months in any one house - and that included 12 years in one. So my story is (if I can remember them all): Dorking, Norwood Hill (south Surrey), Slinfold, Capel, Westcott, Westcott, Dorking, Dorking, Worthing, Biggin Hill, Crowborough, Dunsfold, Scoriton (south Dartmoor) and now between Tiverton and Bampton. That's an average of 4.5 years in each place, including 12 years in one at Dorking, 20 at Dunsfold and 10 at Scoriton.

Shaldon South Devon, but I'm a bit of  a wanderer we have just celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary and looking back we have lived in 10 different houses and are currently looking for our next house.
Born Battersea  moved to Devon 30 years ago and love it but starting not to love the all day travelling for a trip to the Cottage. 092.gif 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

colinwhite

FFC PORANUI

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: Keynsham on October 25, 2017, 02:43:49 PM
Quote from: SuffolkWhite on October 25, 2017, 01:59:40 PM
Unsurprisingly Ipswich Suffolk,

but used to live at Westbourne Park near Portobello Rd when younger. The Hahaha's were my nearest ground but fortunately my first live game was Fulham losing to Oxford UTD so became hooked lol.

It wasn't 4-0 at the Cottage, was it?

Yep that was the one lol
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Keynsham

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on October 26, 2017, 08:49:25 AM
Quote from: Keynsham on October 25, 2017, 02:43:49 PM
Quote from: SuffolkWhite on October 25, 2017, 01:59:40 PM
Unsurprisingly Ipswich Suffolk,

but used to live at Westbourne Park near Portobello Rd when younger. The Hahaha's were my nearest ground but fortunately my first live game was Fulham losing to Oxford UTD so became hooked lol.

It wasn't 4-0 at the Cottage, was it?

Yep that was the one lol

That was my first game too!    :yay:

cookieg

Cheam now but Pollards Hill from birth, Micham, Coulsdon and Sutton. This apple hasn't fallen too far but home is the Cottage!!

toshes mate

I am in 'The Good Place' waiting for Eleanor to enlighten me.....

Lighthouse

Quote from: toshes mate on October 26, 2017, 09:58:13 AM

You will be waiting a forking long time.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

VicHalomsLovechild

Born in Brixton. Started cycling to Fulham when I was 12 to watch games moved to Peterborogh Road soon after when my dad changed his job. Moved on to Whitton in my late 20's. Five years ago, mid 50's, moved to Cliftonville (Margate) which is a good two hour (on a good day) drive back to Cottage. I could probably row back quicker.

FulhamStu

After many moves to places like Hampshire, Bedfordshire, Somerset, Connecticut, I have retired to South Shropshire near Bishops Castle with its 2 micro breweries, excellent food, people and beautiful countryside.   Takes a while to travel to the Cottage but get there as often as possible.

toshes mate

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 26, 2017, 10:48:51 AM
Quote from: toshes mate on October 26, 2017, 09:58:13 AM

You will be waiting a forking long time.

I know its a torturous mother forking son of a bench....