watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Whereabouts are you?

Started by Keynsham, October 24, 2017, 01:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keynsham

I'm not after house number and postcode or anything, I just wondered roughly where you all live and how you ended up there.

:dft003:

Woolly Mammoth

SW1A 2AA
Number 10.
Reason....Public Demand.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Rock

At work. W1J 9ER (US Office postal code 10017).

johnmac

Fernhurst

Sandbank peninsula in Poole.... bloody fed up with my cockney neighbor and his bull dog constantly popping in to borrow something.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

hovewhite

Southcoastffc

Clue is in the handle.   But didn't there used to be a map of FoF members' locations on this forum?  Maybe still here somewhere?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Lighthouse

I ended up in a moment in time behind the shadow of false hope. There was a place of angry voices but no tears and there I made my home. But home is where you cling to for fear of falling into the chasms of emptiness. Then home becomes a prison and you became the inmate too scared to leave. You seek out the drug of choice to numb the pain of existence until you shake in the expectation and longing of release.

That is where I am.............

:012: fp.gif :58: 092.gif 090.gif
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Woolly Mammoth

My other address is Ashtead Surrey, in the heart of Gods Country, and gateway to the South.
You cannot miss it, it's the Mansion with the English Flag, the magnificent Cross of St George hanging on a Flag Pole outside.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

jarv

USA, near Boston.  Reason...American wife.

I sometimes wonder about returning home but at the moment, the USA and UK are in a race to the bottom, so can't decide where I want to be. UK (May) is winning be USA holds the trump card.

Sir Alec of good Stock

Rhys Lightning 63

GU12 5JD - I'm the one with the Wales/Fulham flag out the window. Feel free to pop round, I'll make you the best hot chocolate you ever did taste
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Twig

Ealing. Have lived elsewhere over the years but Ealing where I grew up and where I have retired.

Bit more detail; born Shep Bush, childhood in Ealing. Warwick Uni, Ealing, Cambridgeshire, Ealing, Dubai and just retired back in Ealing (although we also have an apartment in the French Alps).
Currently spending a wonderful month in Sth Africa and pondering whether an apartment here might be worthwhile!

The Rock

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 24, 2017, 04:57:50 PM
I ended up in a moment in time behind the shadow of false hope. There was a place of angry voices but no tears and there I made my home. But home is where you cling to for fear of falling into the chasms of emptiness. Then home becomes a prison and you became the inmate too scared to leave. You seek out the drug of choice to numb the pain of existence until you shake in the expectation and longing of release.

That is where I am.............

:012: fp.gif :58: 092.gif 090.gif

"Lighthouses don't go running all over an island looking for boats to save; they just stand there shining."

I thought that was where you were.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Sir Alec of good Stock on October 24, 2017, 06:01:01 PM
New Forest nowadays

Had a holiday there with 2 pals back in the seventies,hired a gypsy caravan  with horse at Brockenhurst,fantastic it was all round the Forest from Lyndhurst to Burley and motor museum at Beaulieu.🐻

HatterDon

The Peoples Republic of South Texas ... by the Grace of God and all that's Holy

or something like that
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Ronnief

Just off the A3 in Hook/Chessington, handy for both the Cottage and Motspur Park.

FFCFOREVER

Im in Mitcham Surrey.Born and bred in Wandsworth then moved to Morden late 80's and now here.All my family were from Sherbrooke Road and Orbain Road in Fulham and thats why we support the greatest club on earth.

Jonaldiniho 88

What I love about this thread is where I've been. I'm currently in forest hill. I've read this board in Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, Australia, Fiji, and London. Thank you FOF for allowing me to to follow. Sorry for those that wish I hadn't. Been to 5 games this season. Sorry for being a poo fan.

YankeeJim

In the iconic hills north of La La Land. One of the few remaining vestiges of what California use to be.

What got me to Fulham? McGod. What keeps me here? Fulham fans. Good on you all. Well, except for a few.  :005:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.