watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

what kit for Stoke?

Started by WhiteJC, September 17, 2010, 08:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

we play Stoke away on Tuesday, as our home kit is white and our away kit is red, what kit will we play in?

remember we had to(?) play in the blue 3rd kit against Atletico Madrid, surely both of our current jerseys will clash? do you think we'll get an early look at the 3rd kit?

Terry Tibbs

Whatever kit we choose, we'll need plenty of protection/padding under it against that lot.  :007:

manxman

i was thinking this earlier today, surley well have to play in our 3rd kit. we played in blue last time, i dont know why fulham havent released it yet, bit late in it?
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

os5889

If they'd known we were getting Stoke this early we wouldnt have a red away kit. The club always seems to make the 3rd kit emerge as late as possible. I expect theres a mad panic putting something all higgledypiggledy at the moment

ImperialWhite

So we'll get the green kit early? I hope so - looks quite good in the cartoon mock up.

manxman

Quote from: ImperialWhite on September 17, 2010, 11:10:31 PM
So we'll get the green kit early? I hope so - looks quite good in the cartoon mock up.

yeah i think so too! if it is the green one it'll be a one off thing i think (green and gold - harrods ) so no matter how bad it is (hopefully not) ill be getting it  :59:
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

americanmike

Home kit and away socks.   :005:

sipwell

They do have a green kit as third kit, don't they? With the Harrod's Green (so I was told).
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

SoCalJoe

Is it too much to ask for an (forgive the Kiwi reference) all black 3rd kit?? **Note to anyone in the marketing department..black kits sell.
You can observe a lot by just watching.