watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Christie and Mitrovic

Started by ChesterTheTabby, February 03, 2018, 12:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Do we think either will start tomorrow? (I do not)
Do we think either will make the bench and feature for their fist appearance in front of the Faithful? (I do, 55th minute Mitro and 70th minute for Christie)
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Woolly Mammoth

You are probably right, but it would not surprise me to see Mitrovic start.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Rock

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 03, 2018, 12:52:23 AM
You are probably right, but it would not surprise me to see Mitrovic start.

Or at the very least on the bench.

HatterDon

I'm really interested in seeing how Christie fits in. Of the three, I think he's actually the best signing.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

..FOF..

None of the new signings will start. Maybe just 1 will make the bench.

If we put ourselves in the boots of this winning squad, any unnecessary inclusion will make me wary and probably affecting morale.

The new signings will need time to be eased in into the squad.

The only way I see them getting any minutes on the pitch is if we performed terribly in this coming match, regardless of the scoreline.

The above deduction is also based on Joka recent press conference, as posted here http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=63590.0

Everybody have to fight for their places first.

💬@Jokanovic: "It's necessary to give players a chance to play football. It's up to the players to fight for places and to prove themselves." #FFC

💬 @Jokanovic: "I need competition between my players. We've tried to create a good atmosphere to push our players to work and to achieve important targets." #FFC

💬 @Jokanovic: "We've had a good run of results and must show a desire to be even better. I believe our new players will help

RaySmith

I think both on the  bench.

Targett played the whole second half last week, and I think both could feature  in this week's game - depends how we're doing.

I don't suppose Slav will bring them on just to  give them a start, but, then, he will presumably be eager to  get them into the team, but  has to think of the present players who have done so well recently.

No point in bringing them in if the current players are producing the goods, but there are always times in a game when a sub  seems a good idea.

Woolly Mammoth

Mitrovic might be a little rusty, but we have been crying out for a player of his quality all season up front. Who can not only bang in goals but strike fear in opponents, he has a presence, and Jok is a fan of his. He may be a little short of match fitness but his andrenaline will carry him through.
One thing our other forwards haven't done is score goals regularly, Mitrovic can, and I don't include Sess as a forward, he is more a wing back. So I would not be surprised if he starts.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.