Mason
Bonatini
Enobakhure

Middlesbrough
Assombalonga
Braithwaite
Bamford
Fletcher

Villa not taking any chances re firepower.

Will take a while to bed that lot in, so many new players in the team could prove to be counter productive. Just wish we could ensure we keep our best players and sign a couple of real quality players to fill the gaps.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: grandad on January 31, 2018, 05:20:37 PM
I am astounded by some of the fees being asked. Leicester wanted a package of cash plus player amounting to £95 mil for Mahrez. Don´t blame Man City for walking away even with all their money.

Leicester know they wouldn't get a replacement in time, so they quoted a very high fee to put off Man City. Exactly like us with Cairney.

David I

Quote from: Stefan The Viking (The Moose) on January 31, 2018, 05:53:36 PM
I am astounded by some of the fees being asked. Leicester wanted a package of cash plus player amounting to £95 mil for Mahrez. Don´t blame Man City for walking away even with all their money.

Leicester know they wouldn't get a replacement in time, so they quoted a very high fee to put off Man City. Exactly like us with Cairney.
I can see it now.............

Fulham Football Club

Verified account

@FulhamFC
1m1 minute ago
More
The Club can confirm that Tom Cairney#FFC has transferred to NUFC for an undisclosed fee. Thanks for your efforts, and good luck for the future, Tom!

brightster

Quote from: howitis on January 31, 2018, 05:29:43 PM
Villa
Hogan
Grabban
Abonglahor
Kodjia
Davis
Blakett Taylor
O'Hare
Hepburn Murphy

Shef Utd
Sharp
Donaldson
Clarke
Evans

Wolves
Costa
Afobe
Mir
Mason
Bonatini
Enobakhure

Middlesbrough
Assombalonga
Braithwaite
Bamford
Fletcher

Villa not taking any chances re firepower.

Apart from Hogan and a couple from Wolves who would you want?
Who would make us better in our starting 11 ? As they won't want to come and sit on the bench.

Jamie88

Quote from: David I on January 31, 2018, 06:02:59 PM

Fulham Football Club

Verified account

@FulhamFC
1m1 minute ago
More
The Club can confirm that Tom Cairney#FFC has transferred to NUFC for an undisclosed fee. Thanks for your efforts, and good luck for the future, Tom!

Don't do that - I only saw the last part of your post and nearly had a heart attack!

Texas White

Quote from: David I on January 31, 2018, 06:02:59 PM

Fulham Football Club

Verified account

@FulhamFC
1m1 minute ago
More

Not funny

aaronmcguigan

Holders

Quote from: Riverside on January 31, 2018, 05:42:50 PM
I'll say one thing
IF there is anyone on their way in Fulham has learned how to keep a leak tight ship .
Deafening silence .

Though of course that is partly being a Championship team rather than a Premier Team with a host of "journalists" sniffing around for Gossip .
The Okaka rumour would have come out of Watford not us.

I don't believe nothing is happening .
Though I do believe there is always a chance of no deals being sealed .
Who knows how to price players in todays market ?

The club always used to make an announcement when they'd concluded all business for the window and they haven't done that yet. On the other hand, Sarah's gone so maybe they won't.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

hovewhite

Joseffc

Will be a disappointing window if we fail to further improve the squad.

We are at present, left with 18 'established outfield first team players', although 2 of them don't appear to be anywhere near the managers plans and rarely make a matchday squad. Just can't believe we would let the likes of Madl, Mollo, Soares, Graham and Sigurdsson (to a lesser extent) yet only bring in a player in a position we know we have needed since the Summer.

Just doesn't add up if we are serious about challenging for promotion. Baffled.

filham

It is as dead as a doornail, no rumours, not even a rumour about a rumour and too late even to start a rumour with any substance.
Have we made a mistake in putting our watch on Motspur Park, is perhaps it worth transferring our man to The Cottage,

Still can't relax about the possibility of losing Sess.,  Cairney and Fredericks though.

Rambler

Has anyone tweeted the club asking whether anything is happening? Sometimes they may say yes, activity still ongoing

MrD1879

Quote from: Rambler on January 31, 2018, 06:21:33 PM
Has anyone tweeted the club asking whether anything is happening? Sometimes they may say yes, activity still ongoing

I'd imagine somewhere in motspur park someone is analysing some stats about stats as we speak while Slav is repeatedly headbutting his locker in frustration

Holders

Fringe players they may be but we have certainly depleted the depth of the squad whilst only bringing Targett in. Now, there's no point in paying players we're not going to use but when they were brought in it was felt that the numbers were required.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Rambler

ToodlesMcToot

Not going to be fussy about any other position but, it makes little sense letting Madl leave without replacing him. Very risky leaving ourselves so thin in that position.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

JoelH5

Can we make a rule please? If you post something like... so and so is having a medical, please post a link with it to the source? If it's on SSN, say that too! Thank you!!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

twang

Gayle's on Newcastle's bench tonight so we can cross his name. 10 minutes until Watfords team sheet is out as well.

davew

Can't be many names left now to cross off on our wanted list, were there any on there in the first place?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)