watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season January Transfer Thread 2017/18

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 27, 2017, 01:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexmur

I have just heard from a good friend who works in tetleys, hilda is set to sign a new contract at Fulham. More to follow....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

alexmur

My prediction is we resign mollo it a last ditch singing before the window shuts

Mince n Tatties

Madine signs for Cardiff.
Devante Cole signs for Wigan.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: alexmur on January 31, 2018, 09:39:44 PM
I have just heard from a good friend who works in tetleys, hilda is set to sign a new contract at Fulham. More to follow....

Yes there was a late bid from Rochdale,but she decided to stay with us...

davew

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on January 31, 2018, 09:36:30 PM
Quote from: davew on January 31, 2018, 09:34:43 PM
Khan has been growing his moustache since the last window so we can't see the large grin on his face, a profit in this window and a reduction in his ongoing wage costs, if I had been his accountant I would have suggested doing that, but as I am not (thankfully), just a loyal and dedicated lifelong supporter of FFC, I hope he will give up his toy by the Thames and buy Toys R Us, more games for him to play around with there.

Am I angry tonight, no not at all, he has been so predictable since he became the new honoured guardian of our sacred club! I wish there was a transfer window for football club owners, he would be my first nomination to go elsewhere, no matter what happens in the last 86 minutes!! Night all!!!!  Shame this wasn't my 7000th posting, a landmark!!

You know Shahid has no part in the running of the club.
Running or ruining? He must take claim to 1 or both of these!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2018, 09:43:46 PM
Quote from: alexmur on January 31, 2018, 09:39:44 PM

Yes there was a late bid from Rochdale,but she decided to stay with us...
Would you please send me another case, almost got through the first one already, expect you are feeling as angry as I am with the transfer window shambles?

rusty shackleford

Slav be on the rant come Sats post match interview again id guess

Woolly Mammoth

Khan has been growing his moustache since the last window so we can't see the large grin on his face, a profit in this window and a reduction in his ongoing wage costs, if I had been his accountant I would have suggested doing that, but as I am not (thankfully), just a loyal and dedicated lifelong supporter of FFC, I hope he will give up his toy by the Thames and buy Toys R Us, more games for him to play around with there.

Am I angry tonight, no not at all, he has been so predictable since he became the new honoured guardian of our sacred club! I wish there was a transfer window for football club owners, he would be my first nomination to go elsewhere, no matter what happens in the last 86 minutes!! Night all!!!!  Shame this wasn't my 7000th posting, a landmark!!

Never trust a man with a moustache.  051
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

grandad

Wolves have signed Ben Stevenson from Coventry and loaned him out to Colchester until the end of the season.

What on earth is the point of this. No way he is any where near a Championship player let alone a Prem one if they go up.
Where there's a will there's a wife

davew

Quote from: grandad on January 31, 2018, 10:00:07 PM
Wolves have signed Ben Stevenson from Coventry and loaned him out to Colchester until the end of the season.

What on earth is the point of this. No way he is any where near a Championship player let alone a Prem one if they go up.
At least it shows their fans some activity in the transfer window whether it is stupid or not, what have we got.....Simon and Garfunkel...Silence is Golden (NOT)! Back on the songs theme while we wait for that magic moment.????has signed for Fulham for 10m, I am playing the Hi Gloss classic dedicated to our owner... You'll Never Know...You had it all and threw it all away...most on here probably won't know the record!

spikey norman

Quote from: rusty shackleford on January 31, 2018, 09:49:20 PM
Wouldn't blame him at all.
With one hour to go I know I will be absolutely savage by 11pm

Fulham Tup North

We need at least one signing, just to get this thread over the 100 pages!!
🙌 😜 ⚽
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

davew

Quote from: davew on January 31, 2018, 10:02:36 PM
Quote from: grandad on January 31, 2018, 10:00:07 PM

At least it shows their fans some activity in the transfer window whether it is stupid or not, what have we got.....Simon and Garfunkel...Silence is Golden (NOT)! Back on the songs theme while we wait for that magic moment.????has signed for Fulham for 10m, I am playing the Hi Gloss classic dedicated to our owner... You'll Never Know...You had it all and threw it all away...most on here probably won't know the record!
Bringing the posting back to life....or another 1 springs to mind...Back to Reality... who sang that? (lol)

davew

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 31, 2018, 10:04:41 PM
We need at least one signing, just to get this thread over the 100 pages!!
🙌 😜 ⚽
No we don't, I think a few of us can manage that on our own expressing our displeasure and that is being polite!!

davew

Quote from: Statto on January 31, 2018, 10:06:37 PM
So at this point, this is an 80-page thread dedicated to signing Targett on loan. That must be a massive ego boost for him!
LOL, probably now asking for a pay rise and to be sent out on loan!

Twig

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on January 31, 2018, 09:36:30 PM

You know Shahid has no part in the running of the club.

I thought he was meant to be on the phone on a very regular basis? We were told Just because he is on the other side of the Atlantic made no difference to his ability to Chair the club.  Maybe they meant that he would have had equally little involvement whichever side of the Atlantic he resided.

Twig

Quote from: spikey norman on January 31, 2018, 10:03:55 PM
Quote from: rusty shackleford on January 31, 2018, 09:49:20 PM
Wouldn't blame him at all.
With one hour to go I know I will be absolutely savage by 11pm

Agree he would be 100% justified unless we get something decent over the line.

davew

Twig, good evening, he probably doesn't know the UK dialling code, or if he does then forgets to drop the 0 in front of the number, either way he has made an enormous contribution into not taking this club forwards!

One James stannard

Quote from: Statto on January 31, 2018, 10:06:37 PM
So at this point, this is an 80-page thread dedicated to signing Targett on loan. That must be a massive ego boost for him!

To be fair around 50 of those pages are filled with nonsense posts from the usual 'comedians'

Andyb

That Mbemba rumour is fake, group of kids started spreading the rumour