watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If joka was to go who would you have replace him

Started by Allestree andy, December 20, 2017, 07:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allestree andy

I put this question out to you and await your replys.
Lets just say that Joka either goes or gets sacked (myself i think he should be given time and to be backed up in the transfer market) whoi would pou have in. One name that comes to mind is Lee Johnson of bristol city to reasons for this firstly he is a young manager who i believe is going places, and the other fact is that he and his family all support fulham and his dad gary Johnson is seen at several games.
your thoughts please
To the limit and beyond

@jolslover

I feel like we had this thread last week. Anyway I'd like Karanka or Oscar Garcia. A few people have said Montella which I would like but can't see happening.
STH H3

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Allestree andy on December 20, 2017, 07:43:28 AM
I put this question out to you and await your replys.
Lets just say that Joka either goes or gets sacked (myself i think he should be given time and to be backed up in the transfer market) whoi would pou have in. One name that comes to mind is Lee Johnson of bristol city to reasons for this firstly he is a young manager who i believe is going places, and the other fact is that he and his family all support fulham and his dad gary Johnson is seen at several games.
your thoughts please

I think maybe Jok should be given until end of season, but just maybe. 
But Lee Johnson would be a good shout. He is certainly a good motivator, and knows his way around the Championship. 

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Jocanovic should stay until the end of the season but fully in control of all team matters. The dilemma is how big a transfer budget to give him.

If he were to leave now then get Murphy in there quickly.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: filham on December 20, 2017, 12:16:27 PM
Jocanovic should stay until the end of the season but fully in control of all team matters. The dilemma is how big a transfer budget to give him.

Murphy? What experience does he offer us? We've done the inexperienced manager thing with Meulensteen and Symons and it didn't work either time. Why don't we employ Giggs while we are at it?

Quique Flores, ex-Watford manager would be a great option if we could get him. Rumours on another thread re: Espanyol looking at Joka so could do a swap :)

@jolslover

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on December 20, 2017, 12:26:55 PM
Quote from: filham on December 20, 2017, 12:16:27 PM

Murphy? What experience does he offer us? We've done the inexperienced manager thing with Meulensteen and Symons and it didn't work either time. Why don't we employ Giggs while we are at it?

Quique Flores, ex-Watford manager would be a great option if we could get him. Rumours on another thread re: Espanyol looking at Joka so could do a swap :)

Agree I wouldn't want Murphy, Flores a great shout but don't think he would manager in Champ.
Also not sure Johnson would leave Bristol for us.
STH H3

rvFFC

As I have said on the thread the other day, I'd like a gamble on Graham Potter.

Mince n Tatties

Danny Cowley taken Lincoln from bottom of National to win it,great FA cup run last season and  now has them up top of league 2...Great motivator apparently and headed for the top imo..
Potter a good shout as well.

Keynsham

Lighthouse

As we never know who is being looked at as a replacement I can think of nobody at all I would want instead of Joka until it happens. With the start we have had there would now be no point in changing the Coach. He has until the end of the season to prove he is still into Fulham and can make them tick. The rest of the management have the same thing to prove.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jims Dentist

SP

Dr Know

jeremyfulham

I like Johnson but how many of us would have swapped him last year for Slav ?

twang

Quote from: SuperFulham323 on December 20, 2017, 01:26:34 PM
As I have said on the thread the other day, I'd like a gamble on Graham Potter.

A month or so ago that might have been possible but there's no chance he's leaving Östersund before their games against Arsenal. At least not to a struggling Championship club.

YoungsBitter

I do not think he is being sacked so this is purely in the theoretical circumstances that he leaves to go and do Serbia national team for the 2018 World Cup or Espanyol, one is an outside chance and the other is pure 2+2=5 conjecture.

Lee Johnson will not leave Bristol City for us, they just qualified for a League Cup semi and he is enjoying what he does so why would he? They just had 27,000 at Ashton Gate and its a lovely city...

I would hope that Khan is a bit better prepared than the committee of 5 old men he went for last time but how can you be ready with a back up plan when the good coaches are in work? So that means sadly Stuart Gray as temporary manager and potentially we go through the classic new coach bounce, win a few games and the next thing is they give him the job until the summer when they recruit the next real Coach. Last time he didnt get the bounce but this time he might as the problems are more straighforward and easy to see - playing people in the wrong positions, cutting off your nose to spite you face stubborness so maybe Gray would get the bounce after all.

I would like to see a good manager from the lower leagues given a chance like Chris Wilder was at Sheff Utd or a young number 2 at a bigger club, an Eddie Howe, Sean Dyche but who are they? I am not sure if anyone on here knows: Paul Cook at Wigan has been around, Nathan Jones at Luton same thing, hardly going to set the Fulham Faithful on fire with excitement yet both are leading their divisions with limited resources. Graham Potter maybe is interested in moving back to UK and we would be a good level for him but he would only move I assume once their Europa League cup run is done but thats not before the end of January.

Montella has a slim Fulham connection and had done good things in Italy at Samp and Inter but he also has been fired twice. He might be a good shout. I would prefer him to Karanka whose Boro were atrocious to watch.

Like I said, aint going to happen...
Quark, strangeness and charm

simplyfulham

Is there much appetite for Paul Clement on here?

It's gone a bit tits up this season but I'd be quite up for him. Also had the Fulham connection which is always nice.

west kowloon white

Was a tad" tits up" at Derby too- perhaps just a good assistant?

@jolslover

It's a myth that Karankas Boro team played poor football --- In the prem he adapted his style to accommodate a more defensive approach yes but his Boro side with Bamford,Vossen,Kike in the championship played some of the best football champs ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPTfTSbHuf4

Watch this.
STH H3