News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - How much booze have you bought for Christmas?

Started by Keynsham, December 19, 2017, 05:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronmcguigan

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: berba on December 22, 2017, 07:52:24 AM
"The cup that the Father gave me, should I not by all means drink it?" Everybody knows what this cup means. In present Life the cup takes an important part. It is essential in all parties and enjoyments. It is filled with wine and variety of alcoholic drinks. The doctors use the same cup. They dilute the medicine there and give it to small children, who hesitate it.
Jesus said: "The cup that the Father has given me, should I not by all means drink it?" Every man has one bitter and one sweet cup that change one after another. Throughout an embittered cup man's life purifies constantly. Why it should be purified? Man's life is as spring water that has travelled a lot and has collected some mire, which has made him dirty. In order to be cleared the spring must go throughout different lays of sand. This way water filtrates and as a result gains its initial purity. On account of this God gives every now and then a bitter cup in order to purify our life. When experience a few time this bitter cup you will understand why you had to drink it. The bitter cup will purify your life from all mires and dirty things in your life. What does these mire and dirty things mean? They are man's bad thoughts and desires. They are elements that pollute man's life and his character destroying it. This way a man looses his confidence in his Life and starts fears for his health, for his age, for his wealth. Once he is afraid of being ill, loosing his wealth and for being old all these bad things happens to him. The things he is afraid of just happen. What is the philosophy of this? In his fair a man imagines the situations that do not exist.
Jesus first understood meaning of life, its final goal and as a result he drank his embittered cup and he did not regret for drinking it at all. If Jesus had not drunk this bitter cup world would have been left without any life's bounties.
What is hidden in the bitter cup? –God's Love. You will say that it brings sufferings. Without suffering it can not bring the fruit of life. Jesus is the alive fruit on the tree of life. Each man holds in himself one Peter and one Jesus. Peter takes out the knife from its pocket and cut the ear of the servant. Jesus says to him: "Peter, put back your knife ".In order words it means: Drink the cup that father gives you in order to understand Devine harmony. The bitter cup comes to everybody of you. I wish you drink this cup with certain dignity, like real Christians. After drinking the resurrection will come - the new Life.
This is the outer meaning of that matter.

After reading the first three lines, I thought you were talking about the FA Cup.
That is quite a sermon, are you a man of the cloth ?
As I note that nearly all your posts are of a Biblical nature.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

mrmicawbers

Been out shopping and replenished my drink stocks,mainly wine and beer champagne and procecco.My wife's Danish so celebrating on the 24th and again on Christmas Day and then a family get together on the 26th.To top it all were doing a corporate at Fulham tomorrow with 22 of the boys in attendance. All Fulham supporters except two.Will need to detox in New year methinks.

berba

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 22, 2017, 12:37:48 PM
"The cup that the Father gave me, should I not by all means drink it?" Everybody knows what this cup means. In present Life the cup takes an important part. It is essential in all parties and enjoyments. It is filled with wine and variety of alcoholic drinks. The doctors use the same cup. They dilute the medicine there and give it to small children, who hesitate it.
Jesus said: "The cup that the Father has given me, should I not by all means drink it?" Every man has one bitter and one sweet cup that change one after another. Throughout an embittered cup man's life purifies constantly. Why it should be purified? Man's life is as spring water that has travelled a lot and has collected some mire, which has made him dirty. In order to be cleared the spring must go throughout different lays of sand. This way water filtrates and as a result gains its initial purity. On account of this God gives every now and then a bitter cup in order to purify our life. When experience a few time this bitter cup you will understand why you had to drink it. The bitter cup will purify your life from all mires and dirty things in your life. What does these mire and dirty things mean? They are man's bad thoughts and desires. They are elements that pollute man's life and his character destroying it. This way a man looses his confidence in his Life and starts fears for his health, for his age, for his wealth. Once he is afraid of being ill, loosing his wealth and for being old all these bad things happens to him. The things he is afraid of just happen. What is the philosophy of this? In his fair a man imagines the situations that do not exist.
Jesus first understood meaning of life, its final goal and as a result he drank his embittered cup and he did not regret for drinking it at all. If Jesus had not drunk this bitter cup world would have been left without any life's bounties.
What is hidden in the bitter cup? –God's Love. You will say that it brings sufferings. Without suffering it can not bring the fruit of life. Jesus is the alive fruit on the tree of life. Each man holds in himself one Peter and one Jesus. Peter takes out the knife from its pocket and cut the ear of the servant. Jesus says to him: "Peter, put back your knife ".In order words it means: Drink the cup that father gives you in order to understand Devine harmony. The bitter cup comes to everybody of you. I wish you drink this cup with certain dignity, like real Christians. After drinking the resurrection will come - the new Life.

After reading the first three lines, I thought you were talking about the FA Cup.
I have come to test your Love and as soon as I find that you have Love, I will swallow my words.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: berba on December 22, 2017, 08:08:20 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 22, 2017, 12:37:48 PM

I have come to test your Love and as soon as I find that you have Love, I will swallow my words.

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Job 121
" Dominus dedit et Dominus Abstulut ".
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.