watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If joka was to go who would you have replace him

Started by Allestree andy, December 20, 2017, 07:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

I wouldn't want someone like Karanka managing Fulham, in any shape or form.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Keynsham

Why not?  He's got that ever so important championship experience, he has been promoted and the football they played in their promotion season was good.

This puts him at least on a par with our current incumbent. Not that I think he should be going anywhere of course.

Woolly Mammoth

Because it will be out of the frying pan into the fire. One reason is his poor man management skills.There are other reasons, but that one for me cancels out any reason any half decent club would want him. I expect somebody will love him somewhere. But Fulham FC would be going backwards with him, although the individuals running this club are daft enough if we had a vacancy to consider him.
There are better qualified managers/coaches out there, and if Jok did part company, the club needs to really think and prepare before they make their choice.

Never forget your Roots.

Keynsham

An interesting perspective, cheers for coming back to me. 

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Keynsham on December 22, 2017, 01:54:13 PM

My pleasure, and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 🍺

Never forget your Roots.

@jolslover

Quote from: Keynsham on December 22, 2017, 01:17:33 PM
Why not?  He's got that ever so important championship experience, he has been promoted and the football they played in their promotion season was good.

This puts him at least on a par with our current incumbent. Not that I think he should be going anywhere of course.

Agree. However champ experience is a myth, When Karanka first came in did he have champ experience? No. Does Nuno the best manager in the leauge have champ experience? No. When Slavisa took Watford up did he have champ experience? A good manager is a good manager.
STH H3

Keynsham

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 22, 2017, 01:57:08 PM

My pleasure, and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 🍺]

And to you too!  082.gif

Keynsham

Quote from: @jolslover on December 22, 2017, 01:57:12 PM

Agree. However champ experience is a myth, When Karanka first came in did he have champ experience? No. Does Nuno the best manager in the leauge have champ experience? No. When Slavisa took Watford up did he have champ experience? A good manager is a good manager.
Hey....

Don't tell anyone, but.... I know.... :dft003:

ScalleysDad

Quote from: @jolslover on December 22, 2017, 01:57:12 PM

Did'nt Slav join the Watford party really late, start with a run of defeats, get turned over by a player delegation, scrape home by a couple of points behind Bournemouth and then depart with the fans blessings? He still only has a few months where things seems to have to worked out from what, three years? A good manager is indeed a good manager but the former two are proving or have proved it.

SuffolkWhite

Who are the Managers who get teams up regularly from this league, hate to say it but Warnock, Bruce even McCarthy. Don't like their style of football but they do know the this league and do get teams up!

:xmas bell:
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

west kowloon white

On that depressing note- Happy Christmas to all.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Keynsham on December 22, 2017, 01:57:32 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 22, 2017, 01:57:08 PM

My pleasure, and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 🍺]

And to you too!  082.gif

Thank you 👍

Never forget your Roots.

ffcthereligion

@jolslover

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on December 22, 2017, 02:09:35 PM
Who are the Managers who get teams up regularly from this league, hate to say it but Warnock, Bruce even McCarthy. Don't like their style of football but they do know the this league and do get teams up!

Mick Mccarthy got teams out of the leauge about 6 years ago, Plays poor football at Ipswich and their fans hate him!. Football especially the championship changes very quickly. 6 years ago the champ was completely different to today.
I rate Neil Warnock and not particularly Steve Bruce as football is poor but he does grind out results.
It depends what you look for when you go to watch football to be honest, I'd like to see us try and play good entertaining football and dont mind seeing us draw/lose a few games along the way, But some like to see target man football or grinding out results with a solid defence. Neither is wrong or right. Just varying opinions
STH H3

mouse

I think we could give old Felix another chance,bless him.

simplyfulham

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on December 22, 2017, 02:09:35 PM

McCarthy's last promotion - 2009
Warnock's last promotion - 2011
Bruce's last promotion - 2016

Woolly Mammoth

Neil Warnock looks like he can do it again this season, as his magic wand seems to be waving well across the border.

Never forget your Roots.