https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, December 22, 2017, 07:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Quote from: davew on December 22, 2017, 10:29:10 PM
Quote from: Matt10 on December 22, 2017, 09:23:34 PM
Goodness we have some negativity amuck don't we. I know it balances things out, but I'm generally optimistic. All I want is no False-9 and will be happy.
Of course we do Matt, some of us have really had enough now!! Although us long term FFC supporters (50 years or more) realise that supporting our club is like watching the rise and fall of Reggie Perrin (you might have to look up what that refers to), it is fair to assume that we were all expecting a far better season than what we have achieved so far! It will take a lot more than not playing a false number 9 to turn things around! You are generally optimistic and why not, but even reading some of your recent posts I have detected that you too have become slightly disillusioned....another 40 years and you will probably be like me!!

Are you suggesting that if we look at the river by the Cottage today and if the tide is out we may see Jocanovic's clothes in a neat pile on the bank.

filham

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 22, 2017, 08:58:58 PM
Quote from: davew on December 22, 2017, 08:50:05 PM
Quote from: YoungsBitter on December 22, 2017, 08:46:27 PM
This is probably what he picks:
                         Betts
Fredericks     Kalas     Ream     Sess
                      McDonald
              Cairney       Norwood
         Ojo         Fonte      Johansson

What I would like is:

Betts
Fredericks     Kalas     Ream     Odoi
                      McDonald
              Cairney       Johansson
         Ojo         Kamara      Sess   
It won't happen!!!!

I have to admit that it probably won't happen and that is why we will not function 100%
If we continue to underperform and goals fail to come the time has to come when Jocanovic will make this change. Surely there is a football brain somewhere in the club advising him in this direction.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bobby01 on December 23, 2017, 09:40:42 AM
Quote from: Statto on December 23, 2017, 09:16:00 AM
Quote from: @jolslover on December 22, 2017, 08:00:05 PM

Bettinelli, Fredericks Kalas Ream Odoi, Mcdonald Norwood Cairney, Ojo Fonte Sessesgnon for me.

Agree
Seems to be almost everyone's choice with the only debate whether to start Fonte or Kamara

Kamara for me, for all his rawness and faults at least he tries his hardest to do something.

Has to be Kamara, Fonte is a luxery we cannot afford at this stage of proceedings.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on December 23, 2017, 12:24:10 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 22, 2017, 08:58:58 PM
Quote from: davew on December 22, 2017, 08:50:05 PM
Quote from: YoungsBitter on December 22, 2017, 08:46:27 PM
This is probably what he picks:
                         Betts
Fredericks     Kalas     Ream     Sess
                      McDonald
              Cairney       Norwood
         Ojo         Fonte      Johansson

What I would like is:

Betts
Fredericks     Kalas     Ream     Odoi
                      McDonald
              Cairney       Johansson
         Ojo         Kamara      Sess   
It won't happen!!!!

I have to admit that it probably won't happen and that is why we will not function 100%
If we continue to underperform and goals fail to come the time has to come when Jocanovic will make this change. Surely there is a football brain somewhere in the club advising him in this direction.

There should be a football brain somewhere I agree, but it's Gladys the Tea ladies day off.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on December 23, 2017, 12:18:01 PM
Quote from: davew on December 22, 2017, 10:29:10 PM
Quote from: Matt10 on December 22, 2017, 09:23:34 PM
Goodness we have some negativity amuck don't we. I know it balances things out, but I'm generally optimistic. All I want is no False-9 and will be happy.
Of course we do Matt, some of us have really had enough now!! Although us long term FFC supporters (50 years or more) realise that supporting our club is like watching the rise and fall of Reggie Perrin (you might have to look up what that refers to), it is fair to assume that we were all expecting a far better season than what we have achieved so far! It will take a lot more than not playing a false number 9 to turn things around! You are generally optimistic and why not, but even reading some of your recent posts I have detected that you too have become slightly disillusioned....another 40 years and you will probably be like me!!

Are you suggesting that if we look at the river by the Cottage today and if the tide is out we may see Jocanovic's clothes in a neat pile on the bank.

Alongside mine.

Never forget your Roots.